Search results

1. M

Little Things You Hate

100% but also looks faded as hell. Wonder what it would have looked like from the utes POV. Council need to get onto that
  2. M

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Hopefully he can stand up again
  3. M

So its obviously not safe enough for him to use, but anyone else thats alright . Thats absolutely disgusting
  4. M

Otherwise perfectly fine!? How much is he asking for it
  5. M

The discount code thread

All of their (cheaper) workstands sold out :(
  6. M

MotoGP 2020

Yeah 99% likely out for next round and then in doubt for the 2 after that as well. Not good at all - apparently bones playing with the nerves. Was spectacular to watch him carve through the field too bad he made another mistake
  7. M

MotoGP 2020

Oh geez that is exxy!! Apparently all the extra stuff you get from it is pretty good though. We have foxtel but have been considering switching to Kayo lately just because sports are really the only thing we have it for
  8. M

MotoGP 2020

All I can say i im so keen for this sunday night!
  9. M

Newly Released Bikes General

If you love that bike then youll love this one See Here for more info / videos / build and other interesting (non mtb) concepts
  10. M

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

I hadnt even thought about it at stromlo either tbh - Ive never encountered one there. Pretty silly spot to be doing it Every now and then theres some doing it at Bruce Ridge which doesnt phase me cause its a lot slower and pretty good visibility everywhere - as long as theyre paying attention
  11. M

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

Took a bit of finding, its down deep in the Essential Visitor Info, I couldnt find anything else on the stromlo website 10. Pedestrians are not permitted on the dedicated mountain bike trails and always cross trails with extreme care
  12. M

The stupid questions thread.

Most womens shoes run narrower than mens which could be problematic
  13. M

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/chifley/men-s-bicycles/mountain-bike-brand-new/1250550924 With not much googling heres the bike with its RRP https://www.giant-bicycles.com/au/atx-2-2017
  14. M

Bargain buys thread

I got the non MIPS one a couple of months ago. Great helmet - I needed to adjust the padding a bit due to my head being on the limit of M & L as well as being an odd shape but great helmet. Still waiting to get mine in the mail
  15. M

Bargain buys thread

I just bought one - we will see how it goes lol. for $30 if its no good its not too much to lose
  16. M

Work Stands - Feedback Sports or Park Tool?

Has anyone seen this stand from anaconda? https://www.anacondastores.com/cycling/bike-accessories/bike-stands/fluid-rectify-folding-work-stand/BP90050913 Only reason im thinking about it is cause its cheap and i have a voucher for there as well
  17. M

New again newbie

Hey guys, I'm from Canberra. Joined this forum a while back when I was first getting into a bit of XC. Did it a little bit on then off and on again before I took a fairly big break. Starting to get back into it again so thought I'd say hi again. Looking to get a few things for my bike with a...
  18. M

All Mountain Tyres

I don't know if my original post went through.. But I'm looking at getting some new tyres for my giant alias 26" XC bike. Have been out of mtb for a while and my tyres are basically gone. Will be looking at heading out to stromlo and Bruce ridge mainly so what would be best atackling this...
  19. M

All Mountain Tyres

What tyres should i get? see my post below