Search results

1. Ky1e

What does your day look like?

Yeah it's a 1HZ, which has some pump mods for turbo, going into an 80 that I picked up for a steal a few weeks ago [emoji106]
  2. Ky1e

Testing out the new old donk before installing
  3. Ky1e

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

[emoji23] A pimple faced teen asked me last week what model giant it was... I was gutted. Time to sell her and her buy that katipo I've been drooling over!
  4. Ky1e

Slashed my rear Aquila yesty, so fitted up a wild endooro and gave her a bath this afternoon.. Ourimbrah tomorrow [emoji108]
  5. Ky1e

Project Demo days / Demo Program

I'm old school. I'll never pay to hire a demo bike i was planning to purchase. That shit should be free when you're buying $10k bikes.
  6. Ky1e

You're. These bars are damn comfortable! Spank flares and the spank wing tape and gel pads. Dare I say I love it lol
  7. Ky1e

Took the roadie for a spin, 2 days in a row, crazy.
  8. Ky1e

Work Stands - Feedback Sports or Park Tool?

I have also had a feedback pro elite for around 3 years now, has copped a bit of a hard time, however has kept on trucking along without any complaint. It's been so awesome I want to grab a 2nd one!
  9. Ky1e

Talbingo MTB Skills Park

Why sir I do believe that is in fact froth off in the distance, yes.
  10. Ky1e

NSW WTB Steel or Titanium Frame S/M

How does Waltly go when you send them an order/enquiry wanting a carbon copy of brand x/y/etc frame? Could be interested if they will do it lol
  11. Ky1e

I'd have ordered one right now, but I really did love the Bardino with a 170mm fork, and not sure how i'd feel on the vendetta 29 with the shorter travel fork.
  12. Ky1e

How long do warranty claims take?

I had a front triangle replaced under warranty 12 months ago by the local rocky importer. From time I dropped it to the LBS to collecting the frame was approx. 3 weeks.
  13. Ky1e

Another option, Kingom Vendetta X2 LE is currently on a mad bargain sale https://kingdombike.com/collections/hardtails/products/2020-vendetta-x2-le
  14. Ky1e

Show us your home working setup

Does home study count? With tafe campus' closed I'm trying (and struggling) to study engineering remotely.. [emoji2357][emoji23]
  15. Ky1e

Jesus you did a solid there Michael [emoji2962]
  16. Ky1e

Nah mate, titan [emoji108] love her!
  17. Ky1e

Rode her at the local-ish trail..
  18. Ky1e

Slodlw day @ work today..