Search results

1. binner

QLD Gopro 5

Item:GoPro 5 Location: BNE Item Condition: used but awesome Reason for selling: GP 9 Price and price conditions: $300 ono Extra Info: comes with foamy, mounts,card,headstrap etc. just the 5 in pic not the seven ok, got it...................... Pictures: sure
  2. binner

QLD BOX E specific 9 speed derailleur and shifter

Item: BOX two E 9 speed Location:BNE 4012 but will post Item Condition: used but good cond Reason for selling: new BOX Price and price conditions: $180.00 ono Extra Info: can use on non E bike just means you only have single shift at a time Pictures: soon
  3. binner

one for moorey

4. binner

NEXT carbon cranks

I have a problem, is there a brains trust for these cranks?.... esp driveside
  5. binner

nite ryder

a couple of short nite rides from last week, will be out there again this week for more, best part didn't make the cut due to turning off gopro too early.... :eek::oops::oops:
  6. binner

BVRT Brisbane

Heya, been looking at this trail for a bit and keen to get it done before summer hits us. Has anyone done it from Ipswich and return?, if so...how long did it take you, where did you stop O/Night, did you ride any of it at nite, is there a shuttle from Ipswich to Yarraman if we only want to do...
  7. binner

new fork time

ok, so some of you may know I'm a zocchi fan boy from way back and still am. I was about to pull the trigger on a set of zocchi bomber Z1's float Grip blaghh blaghh for my NS snabb (sold my 350's) but then remembered reading up on xfusion and their line of SWEEPS. I have the mini version of...
  8. binner

QLD 30.9 dropper

Item: dropper post 30.9 Location: Q L D Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me, but lets not be silly Extra Info: can be external or lever, not fussed... need a dropper on my clash commuter. Black preferred, no anno, must go up and down without leaks, doesn't need a saddle attached, no I fly...
  9. binner

my Clash commuter machine

Been meaning to do this for like 6 months now and only just got to it.....this is my daily commuter and urban killer. It enjoys hucking to flat from concrete slabs coming home from a hard days work, weaving suck ass traffic jams and generally getting its rocks off on lazy rides home. It is a...
  10. binner

shhhhhh, they didn't know i was following

a lazy morning
  11. binner

QLD found..thanks to Iconic

Item: 165mm cranks of any sort, if you have a BB to go with it ill grab too Where: 4012, will pay post of course Extra: must be usable and in good cond, what color complements orange? Price: let me know, but lets not get crazy!! Star sign: Aries
  12. binner

QLD FOUND, Thanks Moorey

Item: Sram 9 speed shifter or XO Red bahhhhhh Where: 4012, will pay post of course Extra: XO if you got it and if i got the amount of dollars you are asking Price: let me know Star sign: Aries
  13. binner

better get use to these home movies from now on......

my first attempt at being on camera, it is really hard to do. Welcome to coppo's CV19 bunker that has had bit of a clean up and fresh look makeover...... i swear they will get better, need poodle to direct me more :p:):D
  14. binner

friday drop

hit the bell ......
  15. binner

It aint got nothing to do with CV19

a quick edit of Derby trail......
  16. binner

the latest .....on the ol Knolly for a spin

was with a few mates at Noosa giving the ol Knolly a thrashing... enjoy, comment and hit that B E L L :p;) was more of a vid for my mate that wouldnt stop nagging me for a vid of him, i wonder how my gopro slipped down :):D;)
  17. binner

Tewantin with the boys

sorry bout the end of clip, It was suppose to fade out but editing didn't work and I missed it on the upload........ but it was still a fast wet abusive day of riding. And like Ultra Lord says "SMASH that like button and don’t forget to HIT that subscribe for more future content AND PLEASE ring...
  18. binner

Penguin

When I arrived and saw what was in front of me I really did try to sound excited........ but ...well. Maybe I was there at the wrong time and the vibe wasn't there.
  19. binner

Friday drop

A Friday drop to get you pumped for the weekend ride
  20. binner

New channel, new trails, new year

Recent trip to Tassie on my new channel remember to like n subscribe on the new channel ;);):p