Search results

1. ozzybmx

SA Chris King 1 1/8 Black headset

Item: Chris King 1 1/8 Black headset as per photo. Location: rAdelaide Price range/Willing to Pay: Tell me what you have ? Extra Info: Been keeping an eye out for a good secondhand one to swap out on a bike I have. To be honest, more for bling than function as there's a perfectly good Cane...
  2. ozzybmx

SA SOLD : Cane Creek Valt 2.25 x 500lb spring. SOLD

Item: Cane Creek Valt 2.25 x 500lb spring Location: SA Item Condition: Excellent, no marks or scuffs. Reason for buying: 450lb is too soft, 550lb is too hard. I have both these springs in new condition. Price and price conditions: Extra Info: Will be buying one tonight from Pushys tonight if...
  3. ozzybmx

Cleaning sealant out of presta valve cores

Anyone recycling their Presta Valve cores ? I have tried a few products and looked at google to see what others were doing, still looks like the best way is to take them apart. The issue with cleaning products is they damage the little bottom rubber seal or it completely falls off. Tried...
  4. ozzybmx

Blue Tier, Bay of Fires and St Helens trails.

Been looking online and can't find much after the big opening day on the 22nd Nov. Who has ridden these ? Anyone done the Blue Tier to Bay Of Fires ?
  5. ozzybmx

SA SOLD SOLD SOLD - 8/9/10 spd Shifter, derailleur and crankset

Item: 8/9/10 speed Shifter, derailleur and crankset Location: Anywhere, can pay postage Item Condition: Old, new, marked, scored, non matching but still working. Reason for wanting: Building up a Junk Mail delivery bike. Price and price conditions: Depends on what you have. Extra Info: The bike...
  6. ozzybmx

Frame Protection / Heli tape alternatives.

Anyone got a source of good tape ? Decent alternatives from local hardware shops ? I am not looking super thick 3M equivalent but tape that is better than the rip off Chi book backing clear contact. This is not to stop stone chips or chain slap, just abrasion to paintwork and decals from...
  7. ozzybmx

SA Sram crankset to fit direct mount chainring

Item: Sram crankset, alu/carbon, must fit direct mount spider, non boost Location: Adelaide Item Condition: New or good condition. Reason for buying: Spare bike crankset running 10spd Price and price conditions: Nothing too good, its for a spare bike. Extra Info: Was going to grab a new SLX but...
  8. ozzybmx

SA SWAP or BUY: Cane Creek Valt 450lb x 2.25 spring (got 550lb)

Item: WTB or SWAP: Cane Creek Valt 450lb x 2.25, may consider 500lb for a swap. I have a 550lb x 2.25 and need a lighter one. Location: SA Item Condition: Like new Reason for selling: Mine is a little bit on the stiff side Price and price conditions: What you got ? Extra Info: N/A Pictures: N/A
  9. ozzybmx

SA WTB: 29", 100mm Rockshox Reba, Fox or similar, Tapered, 15mm thru.

Item: 29inch, 100mm Reba/SID, Fox ect, must be around the 1600-1700g mark. Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Good Reason for buying: Another XC bike for my boys Price and price conditions: Depends on fork Extra Info: Must be 15mm thru, tapered and good working condition. Steerer can be quite...
  10. ozzybmx

Shock and fork servicing/upgrade recommendations

Been doing my own for a long time, used NS Dynamics once when I unloaded the CTD grub-screw on a shock and didn't realise it was spring loaded and spun around 360°, the CTD wouldn't work then so I sent it to NSD for a fix and service. Got oils, seals and all most of the stuff I need but...
  11. ozzybmx

SA Wanted: Bell Super 2R Chin Bar (Size small)

Item: Bell Super 2R Chin Bar (Size small) Location: Adelaide Item Condition: New or Used but not crashed Reason for wanting: Bought both my boys a 2R each for the upcoming Tassie trip, wanted to see if anyone had one from a helmet that they may no longer have before dropping $120 on them from...
  12. ozzybmx

SA Flinders Ranges Outback Epic (27th October 2018)

Event name: Flinders Ranges Outback Epic Date: Saturday 27th October 2018 Location: Start at Wilpena Pound Resort Discipline: Marathon/Epic/XC/Endurance Entry link: http://www.eventstrategies.com.au/wp/flinders-ranges-outback-epic/entry/ Sponsors: Hammer Nutrition Description of event: 64km...
  13. ozzybmx

30 day verification issue

I have had a quick look at trying to turn this off but admittedly have not read the whole thread on the new website. This 30 day verification is crap, I use approx 15 different computers at work, 1 at home and my phone to read stuff here. Some of them I do not access my email from and I do not...
  14. ozzybmx

CX to put most of the hater's to shame.

Can you ride ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMn8gHqTnQI
  15. ozzybmx

SA Hubs, 142 x 12 & 100 x 15, 32h, Black.

Item: Hubs Hubs Hubs... Must be - 142 x 12 & 100 x 15 32 hole J-bend spoke compatible 11spd Shimano compatible (unless its Hope) 6 bolt rotors Black colour or very close Must be either new or in good condition. Matching pair Location: rAdelaide Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends...
  16. ozzybmx

SA SOLD - 29" Stans flow MK3 wheelset

Item: 29" Stans flow MK3 wheelset, hope pro 4's and DT Swiss spokes Location: rAdelaide Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Dont need Price and price conditions: $400 wheelset - $480 with 160mm and 180mm rotors as pictured. Extra Info: Used, one ding that has been straightened, a few...
  17. ozzybmx

2017 GOAL: How far will you ride this year ?

What is your goal ? How far will you ride ? How much climbing ? More Roadie, CX or MTB for 2017 ? Make it official and update us on your progress.
  18. ozzybmx

SA RaceFace Cinch 68/73mm spindle for Next SL

Item: RaceFace Cinch 68/73mm spindle for Next SL cranks Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Extra Info: Any condition considered, same 30mm spindle is used on the cinch Next SL and Turbine cranks. Part number - F30030...
  19. ozzybmx

Good deal on Assos bibs !

Though I would post this up here, https://www.tbe.com.au/search.asp?mc=3&c=176&sc=859&b=811&slf=1 Arguably some of the best bibs around, definitely my favourites for long endurance races/rides or multi day stage races. They have the S7 t.campionissimo for $259... nearly $350 off the rrp of...
  20. ozzybmx

2015 Simpson Desert Bike Challenge

THE SIMPSON DESERT BIKE CHALLENGE Each September, competitors, support crew and officials gather at Purni Bore, South Australia, on the western edge of the Simpson Desert for the Annual Bike Challenge. At 6am from Purni Bore, riders surge off into the heart of the Simpson Desert. By the end of...