Search results

1. ozzybmx

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

Looks awesome ! https://flowmountainbike.com/features/sydneys-new-dirt-nirvana-bare-creek-bike-park/?fbclid=IwAR2-KcLza6UJqUsbCp6CttdhhsKVdpxVxr-HjMbyA3NIX-ss2q7tB6IekMM
  2. ozzybmx

How to How to GoPro.... Bible

The trick is to beat the new release, sell at the beginning of September... though the 8 wasn't released till October last year. You will still get decent cash for it.
  3. ozzybmx

Ah... the old Foam Ranger (a personal joke with my boys), foamy shoots everything in Flat-Flat-Flatter, then does a lot of post processing on the colours, probably needs to as its always dull and dark at his local.
  4. ozzybmx

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Seen that last night, IIRC he had it since Nov 17, but a 2018 bike. There was a same model SB6, better spec, DHX coil and Push coil 36, sold 2 days ago for $4.2, the only thing was the rear carbon zelvy rim had a small crack in it. A tad overpriced indeed.
  5. ozzybmx

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Same, need to drive over some Vic to get to the boat. Priced up 4 flights and car hire to Tassie after xmas... holy shit car hire is expensive in Tassie and Adelaide only flies direct to Hobart.
  6. ozzybmx

Fakebook is going off with meme's, a lot of people not happy.
  7. ozzybmx

That hotline will collapse with the amount people grassing up their neighbours :p
  8. ozzybmx

SA borders open to NSW from midnight Wednesday as long as there are no community transmitted cases today or tomorrow. Meanwhile in the motherland - 2nd wave has hit Northern Ireland with house parties and get-togethers at homes identified as the issue, a campaign is underway to get residents...
  9. ozzybmx

What does your day look like?

Here you go, 2014 was the year, big pincers and those f#%king legs all working at once, way too many legs... Brrrrrrrrrrr
  10. ozzybmx

What does your day look like?

I have no fear or phobia of spiders, snakes or any of the creatures that give people the heebie-jeebies. BUT see those frigging giant centipedes, nothing makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck like those mofos... too many legs or something. We get them in the garden here in the Adelaide...
  11. ozzybmx

Revel Rail Tuxedo.

Even did DSO with crank horizontal. Very nice, lucky boy !
  12. ozzybmx

My Hero8 shipped from Malaysia somewhere, pretty quick, the shipping was 2-3 days to the door. Looks like everyone is at $599 now, Pushys, Good guys, JBs ect... wonder how they're dealing with customers who paid $699 last week.
  13. ozzybmx

I always remember the top of Tinder, 10m in to a single black diamond, 45° of roots and ruts through the trees. Makes a mockery of some of the shit graded black here. Great video !
  14. ozzybmx

Looks great, smooth as ! Good audio too. Trouty, Kumma Gutza... nice testing grounds.
  15. ozzybmx

Gerry's a c##t, but when they have stock of something that the others don't. I have found myself buying there :rolleyes:
  16. ozzybmx

Derby in Tassi

WTF is this muddy shit you speak of ?
  17. ozzybmx

People are already listing the bugs, poppy audio and stopping mid video as some of the one on the support forum. Yeah, tech normal these days, even with a new model of car.
  18. ozzybmx

The new tech each year makes me feel upgradey I move mine on each year now, not much cash lost as long as you get in before the new one is released. You would think a Tech company with some of the best adventure graphics, app and computer based simple editing on the planet could get a computer...
  19. ozzybmx

Garmin 530 versus 830

Ahhh... yes one of them too, was only for a few months though. My reliance on a computer for racing has taken a backseat to mapping detail and speed of updating. The issues I had while doing the Mawson trail last year was painful, probably didn't help that the 820 had a small screen and wasn't...
  20. ozzybmx

Well, GoPro has failed again with their brilliant idea, Karma Drone style. 1000's of disgruntled online customers, customer service is not answering calls nor answering emails. Their "my order status" tab is generating an error since the Hero9 release. Their billing system is as dodgy as it...