Search results

1. M

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

What they should have done is had huge water cannons with permanent blue dye in them and squirt everyone with it as a way to help people identify the culprits. Why not even rubber bullets to launch the first few guys back over the wall.
  2. M

Lysterfield Cycles - a new way of funding trail work

Have you thought about going into radio?
  3. M

Dad bods are all the rage right now.
  4. M

One word - calendars. You know you want to.
  5. M

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Dont know if this has been in here yet on not but it's good viewing.
  6. M

Do you think he genuinely believes it was rigged? Is it a case of emperors new clothes where he is surrounded by people constantly telling him what they think he wants to hear?
  7. M

Didn’t you see their star witness testify? The drunk blonde Karen lady?
  8. M

Coil shock upgrade

There are 2x 205 x 62.5 jade coils on Facebook for around $450. I think they can be changed easily to 65 stroke with a spacer but they don’t have the lockouts though. Otherwise cheapest new non lockout is Marz bomber cr.
  9. M

E biking threads on rotorburn

FFS - Now I have to select each of your posts just to see if I am missing the white text. Also, am I supposed to reply to the white text with white text?
  10. M

I don't get this position. Yes technically they are a bike with a motor but the industry and internet have accepted that they are in a different category to motorbikes and so they call them ebikes. Wouldn't insisting on calling them motorbikes just be divisive?
  11. M

Oh, thought the ebike thing was a typo. $20 is $20
  12. M

I've got an ebike and ride all around Brisbane area and have to say my experience has been pretty good. I haven't had any abuse on the trails and everyone has been pretty friendly to chat regardless of what they ride. When riding it on the trails I do feel bad though when people give way for me...
  13. M

You're only saying that because you don't have one.
  14. M

Confessions from the fuckwits

The wheel is all good thanks. The knob/cap that sticks on the end of the freehub and pokes out of the cassette that the axle goes through was super floppy and loose and sticking out too far which made me think it had unthreaded somehow. Turns out it has an internal o-ring and just needed to be...
  15. M

Yep will take it apart first and cheksies.
  16. M

And I knew I was making it harder on myself but just couldn't figure it out.
  17. M

Well it seems like I posted in the right place then didnt I. Hub is shimano mt510-b.
  18. M

You telling me it's meant to look like that?
  19. M

Tubeless setup round 2 Had a hole in side of tyre and had a tyre plug so thought I would test it out. Sealant in, pumps up fine, then pop, find out other side but a little bit further back has a hole too. Plug it as well, pump it up, and then pop, find there's a hole in the middle of the tread...
  20. M

Tubeless Thoughts

Turns out the tyre was punctured both sides and the middle. New tyre time.