Search results

1. Dozer

DH Nationals 2021 Trail Build

Yep, I've read some stuff the last few days on social media that was really ridiculous, my comment wasn't aimed at you. ;) I see your point from a spectating perspective but man, that high speed stuff is mega cool to watch and as said prior to this post; the course will evolve and those...
  2. Dozer

DH Nationals 2021 Trail Build

XC guys everywhere are saying the course looks easy, doesn't justify as a downhill course, trail bike will win, will suit guys who can pedal etc etc blah blah blah. That is laughable, this course looks legit and looks unreal. Also advisable from a downhiller's perspective that if you just watch...
  3. Dozer

Bike cage etiquette

I was a little tongue-in-cheek but yeah; I won several discus and shotput comps when I was a wee lad, I reckon I could take whoever thinks they should park in my spot. *Disclaimer: I've never put a bike in a cage.
  4. Dozer

Bike cage etiquette

Thats your spot regardless of who got there first, roll their shitter out of the way and park your steed.
  5. Dozer

The gaming thread

SPOLIER ALERT! Don't read if you don't want to know stuff! What did you think of the style of playing as the two characters? I loved it, really surprised at how much I hated the Ellie character at the end of it and I was totally on the side Abby. I was actually bummed it didn't give you the...
  6. Dozer

What happened to my scooter post?

I deleted it. The thread is now buried under the corpses of the other seven adults in history who spoke about scooters. Let it stay dead.
  7. Dozer

The gaming thread

I got Cyberpunk on launch, installed on PS5 and did the day one update straight away. The install process and update download was finished in under two hours. The PS5 is a darn good an' fast machine. The game has crashed three times for me and I've been playing it a shitload. The only bug I've...
  8. Dozer

2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

Is that actually al it is? Good intel, that ain't too bad I guess. Cheers. If any of this lines up and we cross paths; I'd love to line up a few beers with the Rotorburn crew.
  9. Dozer

No! I want the trails all to myself, you lot can eat a dick. I'm changing my flights.
  10. Dozer

Fucking fantastic......................I booked flights to do a lap of Tassie with my bike outside of school holidays to avoid line up's for the first week of February now this event goes exactly where I'm going on the exact same days. Just great.........
  11. Dozer

Sooo - I want an E-Bike

Fucking classic Thabks for sharing. 9kg without pedals!!
  12. Dozer

Sooo - I want an E-Bike

Yep, totally agree. Same good vibes as anyone catching you coming down a trail, just chill out man. It ain't a race and if people can't see the potential value in cruising up and saying G'day then they can eat a bag of dicks.
  13. Dozer

The gaming thread

Got my Playstation 5, haven't set it up yet but now know there were ten consoles sold in Coffs Harbour between all the stores that did pre orders. A guy in the store said they were on Ebay for $1,000 straight away. By the time I checked, people are getting bids for consoles at $5,000 upwards...
  14. Dozer

Movember

100%, could be one of these things that happened for a reason (the blood test that is). Better now than in a year huh. ;)
  15. Dozer

Movember

Geez, thats tough to read but hope it all pans out okay for you pal. If anyone is doing the Movember fundraiser, feel free to chuck your link in this thread to get some donations.
  16. Dozer

Sooo - I want an E-Bike

Your pride is playing on you man! A little bit of a yarn but here goes..................... I was going to Canada this year, saved up and some dopey idiot ate a bat and we're grounded. I spent what I'd saved on an Ebike. I adore it, it's so damn good. Why? I ride more bikes more often. I still...
  17. Dozer

Confessions from the fuckwits

Shimano rotors come with an orange sticker that I assume says something like "Don't stick your finger in moving rotor". I took it off. I was aligning a new rotor on a pal's bike and discovered the bottom tab on the mount had split and was rubbing the rotor. I spun the wheel to listen to the...
  18. Dozer

2020 World Cup Discussion

What if.............its all just a play to get us talking. It is the oldest trick in the Marketing book after all.
  19. Dozer

Product Review Nukeproof Technical Ridewear

This may sound like a copy and paste of a previous write up of the Nukeproof Technical Ridewear range but I’m sticking to it; it’s the best apparel I’ve worn riding a bike. With an ever-increasing range of top-notch gear, you can get a kit that will suit you and your bike’s colourway and have...
  20. Dozer

2020 World Cup Discussion

There's no way Bruni's suspension won him that race purely because he flicked a lockout of sorts. Any fork and shock bolted to any of those bikes is only as capable as the thing hanging onto the handlebars. Some suggesting (not just here, elsewhere) that Bruni won 'cause of Ohlins? Fuck off...