Search results

1. Jpez

Lake Mountain Cascades Epic, Twice!

I was there Sunday as well. There was heaps more climbing and constant up and down terrain than I expected. Probably wasn’t really prepared for it in terms of research or fueling up so had a hard time enjoying the descents because I was so shagged from the climbs and undulating terrain...
  2. Jpez

VIC SOLD Water proof socks

Yeah sure. What do you have in mind? Shoot me a pm.
  3. Jpez

VIC SOLD Water proof socks

Item: large/xlarge Seal Skins waterproof socks Location: Melbourne but happy to post Item Condition: brand new not worn Reason for selling: never used them, would hate to chuck them out. Price and price conditions: free. Just pay postage or pick up Extra Info: no idea why I bought these...
  4. Jpez

29er build kit - what's around?

As above I hated my Raceface bars. Both the actual rough feel and the geo. I've been a Chromag fanboy for a long time and started with the 780 Fubars and Ranger stem. to move up to 800 bars the only choice was to go 35mm dia. Was a little worried that they might be harsh or stiff but they soak...
  5. Jpez

What does your day look like?

You reckon you’ve got a spider problem @beeb . Spiders in these parts are so big they monkey around on the power lines! This garden orb spider has made a nightly home on the path to the gate. I didn’t mind for a while as it was always way above head height but shes since lowered her web so she...
  6. Jpez

Titanium handlebars.

I think kingdom are working on a riser bar for 35mm stem. Also raising the rise-25mm- which apparently was an issue as Ti bar’s always seemed to be fairly flat. but no experience with them sorry
  7. Jpez

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

My partner is at the supermarket just doing normal shopping and she reckons the panic buying has started already. This is why the human race is fucked. We can’t remember back to only a few months ago that we didn’t actually need a 75 pack of toilet rolls or 7 weeks worth of supplies. she said...
  8. Jpez

Is there an alternative to FiveTen Freerider Pro?

I’m a big fan of my NW Clans. I came from from freerider pros as well and I think the NW are just a stronger, better built all round better fitting and supporting shoe. Small downside is the soles aren’t quite as sticky as the 5/10 soles but you get used to that pretty quick. I won’t be...
  9. Jpez

What are you listening to NOW?

This guy! Helping me wake up this morning
  10. Jpez

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Video never does justice to how rocky and rough that place is. Was that before or after Troy bounced off his head?
  11. Jpez

TAS Any medium or large single pivot complete bikes, half complete bike or frame only

May not be what the OP asked but I think he needs this! pffft. Single pivot, high pivot. It’s all the same
  12. Jpez

Bike cage etiquette

@Haakon is trolling surely. Or maybe not....
  13. Jpez

You have a photo of @Minlak ?
  14. Jpez

If more E Bike riders looked like that I wouldn’t be so resistant!
  15. Jpez

Yeah but 7 of 9!
  16. Jpez

I actually can’t stand the custom built I9 wheels with multicolour spokes. Makes me want to puke.
  17. Jpez

Sadly for you I think so. I actually got it off @Wake Jake. Maybe he thought his long pole was shiny enough?
  18. Jpez

Oooh new shiny things! Deity TMacs and Industry 9 stem.
  19. Jpez

Little Things You Love

I was involved in the building of very large house in the Dandenongs years ago. Installed all the cedar windows and doors over the Thursday and Friday. Came back on the Monday and every single one of them had been eaten and fucked by the cockies over the weekend. It was something like 100k...