Search results

1. Oddjob

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Lemmings. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  2. Oddjob

Little Things You Love

95% this. I see this so much with my boys. They are both high energy which makes things challenging, but they respond so well to being engaged with a positive attitude. How are you meant to come back from being an unwanted child to parents who can't look after themselves? Sent from my...
  3. Oddjob

Electronics Gurus - Stages Power Crank

Isn't that the benchmark required to win the Tour de France. Of course you need to maintain it for a week of mountains and some time trails. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  4. Oddjob

I blame Moorey

So could I. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  5. Oddjob

The QUICK question thread.....

Too soon. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  6. Oddjob

Rabbits Yeti SB150

My eyes! Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  7. Oddjob

Little Things You Love

It kind of helped it was the girls house warming. Dirt jumping is fun. We should do it again. I still have bandaids on my shins. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  8. Oddjob

VIC Turner Czar V1.0 (large)

So small. :( Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  9. Oddjob

Little Things You Love

You can't move soon enough. I had a similar discussion with a mate who lives in Dubbo over the weekend. The way I see it Voller and most of his mates/relatives are statistically fucked from birth. That doesn't make what he does ok, but we should reserve some empathy for him. No one wins when...
  10. Oddjob

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Does anyone think Scomo has been or will be a good prime minister? Full disclosure: I voted Liberal for Fiona Martin in Reid but I'm not optimistic given Scomo and Frydenberg's performance to date. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  11. Oddjob

A new Banshee?

Don't go and bring that negativity into this thread. Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
  12. Oddjob

A new Banshee?

I'll leave you alone with mine if you like... Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  13. Oddjob

A new Banshee?

Does he like it? I like my 27.5 legend a lot, really lovely dh bike. Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
  14. Oddjob

Help with wheel building Canberra

And this is why pro lock is the work of the devil. Using a good lube like Lanotec or antiseize means that nipples tend to move concistently throughout the life of the wheel. Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
  15. Oddjob

A new Banshee?

The legend is their dh bike. I'm pretty sure they just released the 29er this year, but only in L and XL. Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
  16. Oddjob

Little Things You Hate

Vale. Sui generis. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  17. Oddjob

AM Nicolai Ion G15 GPI

Unless its made by Specialized. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  18. Oddjob

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Put SAM into bike bag. Put bike bag on taxi. In taxi going to airport... Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  19. Oddjob

Confessions from the fuckwits

Seems perfectly logical to me. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  20. Oddjob

Bargain buys thread

I'm not even sure Vittoria make any non TNT tires. Every other listing I google of that special edition has them down as a TNT. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk