Search results

1. Scotty T

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

And before that confuses anyone... I’ve had experience with human ethics in a work context. In that case, there’s professional ethics and they sometimes don’t match up with personal ethics. How could they in all cases? Grey areas that I don’t know how to reconcile.
  2. Scotty T

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

It's unetchical to not support action on climate change? It's unethical to get someone to fudge something for your vehicle? It's unethical to use your ability because you have money or knowledge to exploit the system? There are shades of ethical. Have you ever done anything slightly dodgy...
  3. Scotty T

They are good people. I thank them. But is it the norm among people with that much coin?
  4. Scotty T

It's a numbers game. Nobody draws a $100m salary. Even if they get $100m. Gina probably pulls 40k so she can get those franking credits ;)
  5. Scotty T

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

When in Melbs...
  6. Scotty T

Just in case you were wondering if the Corangamite voter in my previous post was real. Fuck. Me.
  7. Scotty T

Home Brew

BAHAHA. When you don't look at the date. And start stating the obvious. Trap for young players :)
  8. Scotty T

Home Brew

Lager yeasts will work, but take longer, and need lagering, which is 4+ weeks in the fridge after fermentation.
  9. Scotty T

Home Brew

@crashtestboy is on the money. One thing makes great beer. Fermentation. It requires good temperature control. When you get temp control you know your beer will ferment completely and you won't get chemicals like acetaldehyde forming which makes the beer taste like green apple. 12 degrees is way...
  10. Scotty T

Home Brew

:)
  11. Scotty T

I put in 70%. Because we've all been told average people earn up to 200k. Turns out they don't. Half that is top 10%.
  12. Scotty T

Just read Peter Dutton wants to ban Getup. You won, you fuckwit.
  13. Scotty T

Remember a little while ago talking about who is rich... Give this a try. Did you get it wrong? I did. https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-21/income-calculator-comparison-australia/9301378?pfmredir=sm
  14. Scotty T

Made my fucking day. Looking forward to @Zaf commentating the counter argument.
  15. Scotty T

I mean it's hard to give Clive all the credit...
  16. Scotty T

Check out the total results. Interesting numbers, scroll to the results section. Nearly 700,000 invalid votes, way more than enough to swing either way. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Australian_federal_election
  17. Scotty T

And spinning this one now. You may have forgotten it...
  18. Scotty T

@Zaf also said we didn't actually ask who he voted for a while back, did we find out?