Search results

1. O

Newly Released Bikes General

Not sure the chainstays are long enough
  2. O

Formula One world championship

Checo P2 for tonight. Fkn fuck yeah haters.
  3. O

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Nah. Totally fine pricing. If you want a bike right now that spec and price is ok. Got a dropper, a set of renthal bars and suspension that is easily serviced. And that is the time when sram drivetrains were incredible! And decent wheels. If it was a small id get it for my kid!
  4. O

Choosing a decent bike for a growing 11yr old (151cm tall)

Got a sneaking suspicioun that all the polygon relics 24" and above use the same frame so their may be a bit of 26/27.5 wheel faff to adjust head angles etc if thats what tickles your undercarriage.
  5. O

R.I.P. Prince Philip @ 99

Just two dudes spending some time doing arts and crafts.
  6. O

Bargain buys thread

https://www.pushys.com.au/bell-sixer-mips-mtb-helmet-matte-gloss-blue-hi-viz.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInY-n09zv7wIVEn8rCh0GaAmAEAQYASABEgIZevD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
  7. O

Bargain buys thread

Bell sixer is the best helmet I've ever owned. And I've owned and broken most of them...
  8. O

Bargain buys thread

Those Poc helmets in the pushys sale are good value https://www.pushys.com.au/poc-axion-spin-mtb-helmet-uranium-black-kalkopyrit-blue-matte.html?mc_cid=f8f24e073d&mc_eid=8dab64cdad
  9. O

Bargain buys thread

gonna cost you another $100 for lines, oil and olives. But year, pretty solid.
  10. O

Newly Released Bikes General

Either way you're still a bit beige
  11. O

Just watching drive to survive season 3. 2 episodes in, Christian Horner and the fat loud Stroll bloke are still pretty much total garbage humans and Valterri Bottas is a legend.
  12. O

meh, I rate Checo. I think he has more chance to do OK at RB than at Aston "my daddy is a billionaire and bought me an F1 team" Martin.
  13. O

I've always found the whole S-works thing so baffling. I'd probably get more satisfaction from setting $5k on fire in a paddock (povo KLF style https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K_Foundation_Burn_a_Million_Quid), which inevitably is exactly new s-works bike buyers do, just without the excitement and...
  14. O

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

I have the cycling deal rack on my van too these days. Hitch mounted. Its pretty frikn good for a$200 rack
  15. O

Older SUV, what's most reliable

My old man somehow inherited a shed full of 20+ AUs. Long story. But I was hand me downed an AU fairmont a couple of years ago and it was bloody amazing for a 20 year old car. That lazy straight six can do no wrong in my mind.
  16. O

Older SUV, what's most reliable

Fkn tell me about it. I sold my Mercedes Sprinter for OK money 6 months pre-covid. With all the #vanlife shit that has emerged now I could get twice what I paid for it 4 years ago. #ragrets
  17. O

If that doesnt get you and you actually complete the build, your first ride on the bigshit will wipe any smile off your face. They were truly fucking awful
  18. O

Earnest the Orange, now fun

shit the bed, thats a fkn ugly bike. 0" rise bars? Really? Cool dog though.
  19. O

Possibly stolen stuff on bookface

And 27.5" wheels. Ewww. Divorce.
  20. O

Tyre inserts - Tried them yet?

Haven't pulled the trigger on the dissector yet. Been flirting with the exo+ 2.4 for a rear but they are bullshit pricey and stock doesn't seem to exist. I'm a bit reluctant to run the DH casing dissector as its 100g more than the aggressor (which already is sluggish AF in the 2.5)