Search results

1. Litenbror

WTB cheap wheels for gravel commuter

Item: Wheel set for my commuter bike, 27.5 or 29 inch with older qr axel size or 700c wheels that can fit gravel tyres. Trying to make a flat bar road bike into a gravel bike. Location: Canberra but happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: As cheeeeaaaap as possible, this bike was...
  2. Litenbror

WTB Suntour Durolux swap for RS Pike

Item: Swap 2019 RS Pike RCT3 140mm 29er boost for 29er boost Durolux RC2 Location: Canberra but happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Ideally straight trade but money either way depending on condition etc. Extra Info: This Pike came on my Banshee Prime and is in excellent condition...
  3. Litenbror

Prime Time

Frame - Banshee Prime V2 2019 Rear shock - Rockshock Monarch+ RC3 Front shock/fork - SR Suntour Durolux RC2 Handlebars - SQ Labs 30X 30mm rise Stem - DMR Defy 50 Headset -Think it's FSA Grips - Lizard skin Northshore Saddle - SDG Seatpost - X-Fusion Manic 150mm Front brake - Formula Cura Rear...
  4. Litenbror

Found Centre lock rotor adaptor or rotors

Item: Centre lock rotor adaptor or 2 center lock rotors 160 or 180 Location: Canberra but happy to pay shipping Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheaper the better Extra Info: Got a new set of wheels and they are center lock, thought I had 2 adaptors but apparently only 1.
  5. Litenbror

Found - DT Swiss HG Shimano freehub

Item: DT Swiss Shimano freehub HG with 12mm end cap. Location: Canberra but happy to pay shipping Price range/Willing to Pay: Less than new or swap for SRAM freehub (preferred option). Extra Info: I am getting some DT Wheels with an XD freehub and need Shimano so either trade XD for Shimano...
  6. Litenbror

ACT Vibrocore bar, 31.8, 40-50mm rise.

Item: Spank Vibrocore bar, 31.8 diameter and 40-50mm rise Location: Happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Brand new is $130ish so cheaper than that. Extra Info: Want to try more rise on the hardtail.
  7. Litenbror

Waltlys Honzo Paradox

So this was a long time coming but ended up being earlier than I expected. I have been wanting to upgrade from the Honzo for some time and was looking a the Banshee Paradox as the replacement. One came up and it was the wrong time so I missed that and then the bike world went crazy and there...
  8. Litenbror

WTB 34 tooth oval asymmetric chain ring

Item: 34 tooth asymmetric chain ring for Shimano m7000 cranks Location: Happy to pay postage Item Condition: Good Reason for buying: Need more teeth Price and price conditions: You tell me Extra Info: Nope Pictures: Yes please
  9. Litenbror

ACT Free riding shirts and thermal pants

Item: 2 riding shirts (roadie style) and a pair of medium thermal pants. Shirts are small even though they say XL (I'm 82kg) and they are tight. Pants are a real medium. Location: Canberra Item Condition: Pants were worn once shirts are used but good condition. Reason for selling: Cleaning out...
  10. Litenbror

ACT Building a commuter

Need a cheap commuter and looking at building up a frame a mate gave me that can commute and have some fire trail fun. It's a 2007 Trek 8000 so she is an oldie and I'm hoping there are some old parts kicking around in people's parts bins that can go to a good home. Item: 26inch wheel set, disc...
  11. Litenbror

ACT WTB Cheap commuter Canberra

Item: Cheap commuter bike that can manage fire trails, medium or large. Location: Canberra Item Condition: Working or close to Reason for buying: Need something cheap to get to and from work that won't break my heart if it gets stolen Price and price conditions: Cheaper the better Extra Info...
  12. Litenbror

First Waltly frame

Chasing some info on Waltly frames. I have followed the builds on here and really like the look of them but would like to know how they are to ride and what changes you would make if you did it again? Couldn't buy a banshee paradox so figured I would get one made so that's the style of bike...
  13. Litenbror

Sold Sold Trade RF AEffect 50mm stem and Rental bar

Item: Want to trade my Race face AEffect 35 50mm stem and Renthal fat bar cut to 740mm for a 50mm stem with 31.8 Location: Canberra but happy to post Item Condition: Good used condition Reason for selling: Want to trade for a 50mm stem with a 31.8 clamp. Price and price conditions: Ideally...
  14. Litenbror

ACT Found WTB Modern medium/large hardtail frame

Item: Hardtail frame for someone 175cm tall, 29 inch wheels and suit 130mm forks. Location: Happy to pay shipping Item Condition: Used is fine as long as it's not cracked Reason for buying: Want to try something with different geo Price and price conditions: What it's worth. Extra Info: Missed...
  15. Litenbror

Not sure about the new front wheel standard

So it seems SC is starting a new front wheel standard. https://gfycat.com/newscalyaquaticleech
  16. Litenbror

ACT Found WTB 50, 60 and 70mm stems

Item: 50, 60 and 70mm stems for 31.8mm bar. Location: Anywhere happy to pay postage Item Condition: As long as it works Reason for buying: Picked up a touring bike and need a shorter stem Price and price conditions: Cheaper the better just testing out different sizes. Extra Info: It has 26 inch...
  17. Litenbror

ACT Found WTB Shimano cranks

Item: Shimano cranks, ideally 170mm but could do 175 for the right price. Location: Canberra but happy to pay postage Item Condition: As long as they work Reason for buying: Possible project frame Price and price conditions: Brand new are $130 so hoping for something much cheaper Extra Info: If...
  18. Litenbror

ACT Found WTB XC/light trail duallie

Item: XC or light trail dual suspension bike medium or large Location: Canberra or willing to ship Item Condition: Reasonable condition I don't mind having to replace drive train but frame needs to be sound. Reason for buying: Need a bike for some of the more long distance less down hill...
  19. Litenbror

ACT Found WTB Shimano brake lever or whole set of cheap brakes

Item: LH Shimano SLX brake lever or set of cheapish brakes. Location: Canberra but happy to pay post Item Condition: good used condition Reason for buying: Need brakes for the focus and have 2 calipers but only RH lever in the spares bin. Price and price conditions: can get a new set of cheap...
  20. Litenbror

ACT FOUND WTB DMR V12 or Vaults

Item: Looking for a set of DMR Vaults or V12's Location: Happy to pay for shipping Item Condition: Good used condition is fine Reason for buying: Want to try them out and don't need them to be brand new Price and price conditions: V12's ar $70 and Vaults are $170 so less than retail Extra Info...