Search results

1. steve jobs' pancreas

What does your day look like?

No probs Monsieur Poodle, we must do again, I had heaps o fun. Hope the Brazza was good. Ps your new ride is very purty.
  2. steve jobs' pancreas

Street legal

Is don Is good
  3. steve jobs' pancreas

Street legal

What ??? No 50 tooth ???
  4. steve jobs' pancreas

The QUICK question thread.....

^^^^^ ow my freaking eyes !!!! I read all that pre-coffee
  5. steve jobs' pancreas

Little Things You Hate

Thanks Tubbs, alas aforementioned bourbon did not come to fruition as I was playing kid taxi and didn't get home until 10pm. Ate some bread instead, a rebel's gotta rebel yo.
  6. steve jobs' pancreas

Little Things You Hate

Fortunately I like most of the foods that are good for lowering it naturally, but no way I am shelling out anymore for weetbix, milk etc with sterols added. All they do is lower the contents of my wallet.
  7. steve jobs' pancreas

Little Things You Hate

LTIH - after a year of being super conscious with my eating habits my cholesterol remains high. I want to avoid life long medication if I can, but I regularly venture into max heart rate territory and I'm not going to be one of those blokes that looks fit but keels over. So its off for CT scans...
  8. steve jobs' pancreas

Little Things You Hate

and jump in the basket ET stylee
  9. steve jobs' pancreas

Little Things You Hate

E bikes can be beautiful. With 15kms to go when riding the 74 km Convict the other week I passed an E-biker with a flat battery. It was a thing of beauty.
  10. steve jobs' pancreas

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I can't recall if it even was tip then, we used to run amok at the Duffys Forest quarry (well until the caretaker confronted us with an angry under fed dog and a shot gun), it's since been turned into the fancy pants golf course.
  11. steve jobs' pancreas

rode Bare Creek finally, only the blue stuff I think I need a dj bike, and a time machine I grew up in this area, if only this was around then, I would have lived there
  12. steve jobs' pancreas

All hail the mighty hammer !!
  13. steve jobs' pancreas

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

It's also crazy expensive
  14. steve jobs' pancreas

Yeah, I don't get it.
  15. steve jobs' pancreas

Shorts - The struggle is real

Those are flood pants, and you'll be thankful when they are used for their intended purpose.
  16. steve jobs' pancreas

Had a chance to try this I dunno if it really is beer, maybe beer spirit. No I did not drink a whole stubbie.
  17. steve jobs' pancreas

Little Things You Hate

I'd ride to work if we had a shower and change rooms, it's not far however there are some nice hills and a bus lane most of the way.
  18. steve jobs' pancreas

MotoGP 2020

I'm happy Miller got his win, but I hope he doesn't send Quatters to the same doc.
  19. steve jobs' pancreas

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

Does a 2007 Superlight now qualify as a vintage bike, it is 26" and 3 X 9 ? Anyway I'm eyeing off this bike and wondering if I could set it up for long distance riding, maybe even bike packing on it. The boy never rides it. Probably just a fool's errand.
  20. steve jobs' pancreas

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

Kincumba would never happen, nothing on the Cenny Coast ever does