Search results

1. M

Andrew Crimmins

AC Ripping You little charger! Nice filming and Riding, Smashing it, Thomas better keep peddling cause your going to be right on his tail real soon. AWESOME.
  2. M

Thomas Crimmins visits Wollongong

Thomas Legend Nice Footage of Thomas, Im sure its not the last time we will see this pinner in action, wish I was on holidays enjoying the ride.
  3. M

09 Morewood Izimu - Update

Watch Out Team Crimmins is coming Down the Mountain Sure is a Sweet Ride, Ive had the pleasure to pedal the machine and Im blown away at how smoooth it rides. Dont forget to thank your makers every day & night, they are the ones that are leading you to your dreams, keep up your focus and your...
  4. M

Jindi Trails on way to thredbo interschools

:)Why not warm up to the interschools by checking out the trails on the East side of Lake Jindabyne Park at top of Tyrolean Village turn off and get set to ride around 18km of networked trails. some trails are a little rain affected but few gutters might just make you a stronger rider. It...
  5. M

Been there done that Iv'e been to Thredbo too

Jindy trails on the way through dont forget to ride the jindy trails on the way through Located just after east jindabyne, start at the tyrolean village turn off, there is around 18km of networked trails, can get a map from LBS, trails condition ok but recent rain made some sections hard...
  6. M

"Cyclists should pay, says MP" - SMH article

rego rubbish Ive use to sit in my car, jammed in traffic watching the bike track, hoping someone will pass so I can check out their bikes. I dont often see one pass but when im on the bike track there seems to be lots using it. If we had a huge infactructure of bike trails that actually got...
  7. M

Best Car for MTBing

subie power rocks Go the Outback, or a liberty wagon. Ive taken both these in some pretty extreme situations, no where near a expensive as maintaining a 4x4 and can get you to most places, I put a thule basket on top of mine and can just throw my gear up on that to clear space in the cab and...
  8. M

How to deal with your local Council.

Not always a sure thing. Our local council help support and develop some local trails. Part-time employed a trail manager, helped buy equipment to help maintain it then decided that i wouldnt be such a good Idea,locked the gates and left it for dead. shame on them. We are now trying to get...