Search results

1. R

Motorcycle Thread - Post it all

Finally got all my VJ21 RGV250 fairings back and assembled. Waiting on fr brake res cap and bar-ends in gold anodised billet from Pro-bolt Australia and my lobster back pipes and Ally shorty mufflers from tyga performance. Then it's 100% done!!
  2. R

Sure can. What track?
  3. R

Getting teaser/update pics of my rgv fairings from my painter makes for a good day. There will be a slight candy fade towards the rear with factory style stickers in gold and silver.
  4. R

Melbourne not so oldfart newbie

Screenshot seems to work! This is the Stab hoping VicDH will do a retro class this season. Or I'll just run one of the vet or masters.
  5. R

I'll figure out how to resize what I have and post them.
  6. R

Funny thing is in the late 90's, I could write programs to build database collection etc. Now I need to learn how to resize photos on my phone to post them.
  7. R

It is pretty good trail wise down here, lysterfield and around the Arthur's seat area are my go to spots.
  8. R

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I won't be able to purchase anything until early next year as the other half is a bit shirty for me buying a $5k billet crankshaft for my racecar.
  9. R

Thanks for the welcome, please don't hold that against me though.
  10. R

The coming purchase of either a process or stumpjumper evo should help should climb 300% better than the old stab and descend every bit as good if not a touch better. Thanks for the welcome.
  11. R

Hey everyone, my name is Stu, I'm from the Mornington peninsula. Pretty much into anything that involves a shuttle or chairlift(wait till your an unfit 43yr old) Got a what I believe to be either an '03 or '04 Kona stab-deelux build and a giant fathomE(to just rotate the legs) Stu.