1. S

My SX's

mmm, tas mmm, tasty
  2. S

Nathan Rennie - On Tv This Sunday

thanks, just saw the ad
  3. S

Drum Kits

Hey guys, i was wondering if you guys no where 2 find a cheap drum kit? im on a budget of 500. can any 1 help me out
  4. S

Bodyboarders that bike ride

funny thing is, my brothers big pete. i got him into riding he got me into body boarding, pete you still have that $300 bodyboard in the garage. i have a $200(not 300 pete) lmnop flow. its great for making drops. in summer i go bodyboarding, riding in winter. i usually go 2 manly point, freshy...
  5. S

dirt jumps (how do i make and repair)

hey brett. give up on alex's dunlop. Every1 has 2 start some where, dont they? go join jake ures team and make a really pointless jump which is about 1 ft high. geeze,
  6. S

Strange noises from 2003 rock shox psylo xc's

um, 1nce. do u think it just needs oil replacement
  7. S

Strange noises from 2003 rock shox psylo xc's

howdy, i havent been riding for yonks and when i started djing again my psylos started 2 make noises. the noise is like heaps of air and when im not putting much weight on them they make this noise. I was wondering what to do? mark
  8. S

A trick i'd like to see

shauno, im with you and why not add a backflip and x-up. now that will look munted
  9. S

benders new bike!

thats is 1 beefy looking bike. thats awsome having bender drop by your house to show you his bike, dang.
  10. S

dirt jumps (how do i make and repair)

Well some peeps like olsson, alexmc, ect (allambie guys) and i made jumps called "the allambie jumps" they were good yet we didn't realy maintain them. its in a shape of an oval with symetrical lines. the only scary thing is its manly dam, besides council which i have never seen there there are...
  11. S

.:Elm Jumps Today:.

geez shauno, last time i saw you jumping was 10 months ago. Your getting betta and betta.Best pics. Went there the other day and the gaps didnt look that big, strange.
  12. S

Red Hill Ride

nice style simon. Great pics alex and chris, goin good. geeze its changed since 8 months ago.
  13. S

My Ryde

What a nice set up, i've always had something for rydes
  14. S

My 243

nice olsson, can't wait to go for a ride with ur sexy .243
  15. S

the end of the world? wtf!

but i'm le tired..................Have a nap THEN FIRE THE MISSILES and Australians still like W T F mate? Us (calafornia) wil just go chill with hawaii It's so stupid but so mad and funny.
  16. S

check these dirt jumps out!!!!

they are all perfect! perfectly shaped and all.
  17. S

THE OC

Does anyone watch the oc? if so post stuff bout it here. It's a pretty pointless show but it gives u something to do. It's On: Channel 10 8:30 PM Every Tuesday (before Rove)
  18. S

Getting MP3 music on your Nokia

Does anyone no how to get mp3 songs on a nokia phone with mp3 compatabillity? I've got a nokia 7600 and i was wondering where you get your songs from and all.
  19. S

Red Hills DJs (Sydney), 10/10/04 (this Sunday)

i should be up there around ll-12 if i'm bored and 2 smooth 4 u, we should finish the jump or id u finish it all ready?
  20. S

2003 Rock Shox psylo XC

i've had em for about 9-10 months and they bottom up sometimes and the knob at thge bottom aint turning. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?