Search results

1. S

Drum Kits

Hey guys, i was wondering if you guys no where 2 find a cheap drum kit? im on a budget of 500. can any 1 help me out
  2. S

Strange noises from 2003 rock shox psylo xc's

howdy, i havent been riding for yonks and when i started djing again my psylos started 2 make noises. the noise is like heaps of air and when im not putting much weight on them they make this noise. I was wondering what to do? mark
  3. S

THE OC

Does anyone watch the oc? if so post stuff bout it here. It's a pretty pointless show but it gives u something to do. It's On: Channel 10 8:30 PM Every Tuesday (before Rove)
  4. S

Getting MP3 music on your Nokia

Does anyone no how to get mp3 songs on a nokia phone with mp3 compatabillity? I've got a nokia 7600 and i was wondering where you get your songs from and all.
  5. S

2003 Rock Shox psylo XC

i've had em for about 9-10 months and they bottom up sometimes and the knob at thge bottom aint turning. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?
  6. S

three phones

I am thinking of selling my Nokia 3200 and going with three prepaid with a Nokia 7600. I was wondering if anyone with three think it's good or any problems. I think it's a really good deal cause a nokia 7600 is over $500 and on three it's only $195. What do u think?
  7. S

My WooT White cr8!

Hey, i picked my new frame up today.I have hardly rode it though but it feels sweet though. I've only got one pick but i'll get some more this week. Da Bomb CR8 Some Specs Forks 03 Rock Shox Psylo XC Rims Dice SMO Rear D Shimano Alvio...
  8. S

Post Your Music Player

Post your cd player, MP3 Player, stereo, micro hi-fi system, basically anything that plays music. If you can post a pic and attach a bit of info. My Sharp micro hi-fi System, 5 cd stacker system....um, thats about all thats special about it. The cd bit I've got 2 of these 100...
  9. S

Speeches

this sounds stupid but i'm doing a speech about mountain bike riding, i'm expaining about some riders, kind of bikes and the types of mountain bike riding. i was just wondering if you could give me any tips? appreciate if so, From Mark
  10. S

Patrick Moore Plays The Xylophone

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/20/ ........................Speechles!.....................
  11. S

Oryx Bikes

Hey i was just wondering if any of you have heard of the bike maker called oryx, i was looking a the desert dueler and the spitfire, does any1 have any information about it besides the site info, The site(2003) http://oryx.ca/2003/en/collection_2003.asp Other site(2004)...
  12. S

Playstation 2 games

I was just wondering whats your favourite ps2 game is, if you want you can rate it out of ten. Feel free to put as many games up as you want. Mark
  13. S

Ironing never been the same, including extreme ironing!

now i was watching t.v and a thing came up about extreme ironing, here is a site to start you off with. and if you could can you please post your fave extreme ironing pic, http://images.google.com.au/images?q=extreme+ironing&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search and...
  14. S

My Done Up GT Hardcore Hardtail.... I Found A Crack!

Heres My GT Avalanche 2.0 done up My bike on the side My bike kinda from the front My chain and cranks Hey Spuddy, it's a pretty spikey hookworm, ay? http://www.farkin.net/forums/album_thumbnail.php?pic_id=10104[/img][/url here are some of the specs Frame:2003 GT...
  15. S

Fat Pizza Returns!

Some of you might remember how i put a topic about Fat Pizza. Well i was surfing the channels and i saw paulie so i thought his face is familiar then i thought Fat Pizza. So any way fat pizza is back on Sbs. Just letting you no and give feedback about the show and stuff in this topic. Thanks...
  16. S

How old are you?

Hey i was just wondering to see how old you are.
  17. S

Red Hill Sydney Saturday 27th March

Any farkiners up for red hill on the Saturday 27th of march since last week on saturdaywas fun and the rain on Sunday.Meet at the jumps around 10:30-11:00. Hope to see you there
  18. S

Red Hill Sydney 20th March

Hey guys, Any one up for red hill(Sydney) on Saturday 20th March. Around 11- 12. cee ya guys there hopefully
  19. S

Red Hill(Sydney) 21st February

hey, i was wondering if anyone was up for a ride at red hill( the one in sydney) on the 21st of February, come along, we will meet at the jumps around 10-11 at the jumps. cyas there(ill be riding the GT hardtail)
  20. S

Red Hill 14th february

Any one interested? meet at the jumps round 10:30-11:00 at jumps. hope to see u there.