Search results

1. 4

Thredbo new 4X ??

If you look real close at thread no11 you will see why people get "taken out ". WEoW another track full of dumb ass take out corners!! At least there will be heaps of stop /start and guys that want to close the race down and make a pass can do so AWSOME .Cant wait to race and spectate it ...
  2. 4

Sam Hill Interview in latest AMB

Why were told differant like i say a salesman .He tells us its the best thing in the world and we buy it then continue to defend him if Jacobs was building houses he would be on acurrant affair i really beleive the blame should lay with him after all he said it could be done and he got paid it...
  3. 4

I guess my problem with that stems from the fact if there are no opportunities to pass or no faster harder lines and the riders are evenly matched, then it pretty much comes down to who gets to the first or second corner. After that the result is pretty much a given, it no longer becomes a...
  4. 4

I do belive so boooost .Why would they CA/MTBA take such a risk on somthing unproven.As mentioned they have all bought the sales man not the product. We can only have faith in CORC not to make us all look stupid.
  5. 4

I love lead changes but corners that cause carnage to other competitors arn't all that flash . I see where he coming from but some times we all have to understand we are racing not in a lucky dip chook raffle.Lets face it if you cant get past the person in front then you dont deserve to be in...
  6. 4

On the 4x front having raced and spectated most of the state series there are way better 4x tracks around that didnt cost tens of thousands to build like Illinbah/Goulburn/Ebenezer/and that grass kart farm track all rough rugged and differant and way closer to how 4x tracks should be built. In...
  7. 4

The 4x has to be a bit tame as its public but it is prob the best one jacobs has built but that aint really saying much. If we compare to way 4x is headed with track design then by 2009 it will be so far of the mark it is embarising.
  8. 4

From what i hear i think the general perception of the track is that it is a good club/state track but it needs more attention before we have a true world class DH/4X facility never mind a national champs track. I really do hope that the amount of racing planned for the next few seasons can fix...
  9. 4

National MtnX #3 Illlinbah - Results

Props to deniell who got second she is only 12 years old .
  10. 4

homebush 4x bmx track

Understood but straight after the crud weather is a bit whiney maybe once the weather has gone they will fix any issues you have as i think it would be in there own intrest to keep there tracks in good condition as it has been most times i have come up to ride it.
  11. 4

homebush 4x bmx track

I think every track in sydney is damaged as the weather up there has been extreme as of late .If there was a number left there imagine the calls the poor c@#t would recive .Do what we do at our local is take a shoval and do small repairs our self like raking a bunker at golf .Remmember to much...
  12. 4

dualy 4x bike

Hey spoke to the arrow distributor he can build you up somthing for your price range all new parts shimano/or sram his number is 0409835676 and his name is brett from dirtz
  13. 4

rims??

Seen some sweet ARROW 24 in rims today at the monster mtx today i think that you can buy them from barnsy the commentator the bike looks the shit too.
  14. 4

24"

yeah this is is a crazy one as in 4x u cannot run a bmx (24) in australia yet the uci rules say no wheel shall be greater than 29 inches nothing about suspension forks /gears /brakes . So in uci u could run a 20inch dirt jump bike . I think the thing about how they look is what sets them...
  15. 4

Dual slalom VS Mountain cross

[And build some offcamber grass slides around poles and watch the BMXers struggle.... Lets not forget KING/ CARTER/ LOPES/BOOTES X bmxers that mtbers couldnt touch at slalom.!
  16. 4

Dual slalom VS Mountain cross

Why is this a one or the other discussion when they clearly are differant things (timed vs race craft and skill) it is possible we could run both at some leval.MTX /4X was introduced to create exposure for our sport TV freindly in other words and this it has done it may be like bmx but what do...
  17. 4

Beijing Olympic BMX track World Cup

Good on ya Jared well done also note he was riding his 1off custom yeti bmx. Just on the track looks awsome but talking to a few who ride these races with the big ass start hill the last sx race had the same hill but with 12 meter average jumps on the first straight this track features 8mtr...
  18. 4

Buying a bike frame from the US of A

You pay gst 10% and an import tax of 5%normally you will receive a phone call from the shipper UPS /DHL/FEDEX and they will ask you to pay before they release the item. I cannot remmember on what the taxs are apliccable to but i dont think it includes shipping.
  19. 4

Where to find a gate...?

I think most start gates bmx 4x training are built by luke madill try and get in touch with him as i have priced one and found his pricing vgood.
  20. 4

Would you buy one of these bikes?

flinstones or woodys?