3. A

Rockshox 454 Pike Coil U-Turn "SOLD"

Bump, need these gone
  4. A

Bump, Price drop
  5. A

VIC XC dual suspension frame 26"

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?259170-Intense-Spider-FRO-Medium 100mm travel, awesome xc bike one of the lightest alloy frames out there
  6. A

Bump, Price Drop
  7. A

Intense Spider FRO Medium SOLD

Bump, Price Drop
  8. A

Intense Spider FRO Medium SOLD

Item: Intense Spider FRO Medium White Location:Newcastle Item Condition:Like New Reason for selling:Surpluss to requirements Price and price conditions:$650.00 + Postage Extra Info:09 White Spider, Like new hardly a mark on it. Hardly been ridden, Had six month riding max been in storage...
  9. A

Item: Rockshox 454 Pike Coil U-Turn Location:Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling:Surplus to requirements Price and price conditions:make a reasonable offer Extra Info:220mm steerer, minor rubs/marks on lowers from use, never been used hard. Have been used on last two...
  10. A

Intense Slopestyle/Tracer or Nomad

Intense Slopestyle Hi I've got a Medium White Slope style in good nick, also have totems to suit. Let me know if you're interested, or make a offer Cheers Andy
  11. A

NSW GT Marathon 2 sold

bump........
  12. A

NSW GT Marathon 2 sold

Photo's and added goodies See edited post above
  13. A

XC Wheels

Crank Bros Just last week i recieved in the mail a nice shiny new pair of CB Iodine wheels. I was interested to see how they would perform, i must say i am plesently supprised. They are awesome. They don't flex at all and the 48 odd pawl free wheel picks up like you wouldn't believe (even is it...
  14. A

What's the best 4-5 inch travel steed?

Evolution My first dually bike was a gary fisher joshua F4 about 6-7 years ago (i still have it too), since then i have owned a giant NRS, a GT marathon and just last week purchased a Intense Spider FRO. the spider has got to be the best bike i've ever (bar my Intense ss that i have set up as a...
  15. A

NSW GT Marathon 2 sold

Item: GT Marathon 2 Frame Only Location:Newcastle Item Condition:Good, the odd stone chip/cable rub here and there, Reason for selling:Bought Intense Spider:) Price and price conditions:$450.00 inc postage Extra Info:This is for the frame only, does not include the rear shock, i will throw...
  16. A

Other Trail

Hi, i've noticed that there is another trail heading off to the right hand side of the starting ramp at the top of the Orimbah DH course. Does any one know where it goes and what it's like. I didn't want to head down there and find out it's a 30 min ride out on my DH rig. Cheers guys.
  17. A

NSW 2006 Marzocchi 66 VF2 Bomber $280 SOLD

Price drop
  18. A

NSW 2006 Marzocchi 66 VF2 Bomber $280 SOLD

bump... will take offers
  19. A

04 Norco Shore VPS Medium SOLD

jacob123, i'm sure that if you bothered to check aust post wont take packages over a certain size, of which a dh bike frame is one of them. Couriers ar more expensive and that is just delivering in NSW. Now if you don't mind stay the hell out of my thread and mind you own buisiness.
  20. A

04 Norco Shore VPS Medium SOLD

i want this sold offer please