Search results

1. V

VIC SOLD Track Pump (Airwave Storm)

Any offer - even low balls considered.
  2. V

VIC SOLD Track Pump (Airwave Storm)

Airwave Storm Track Pump Looking for $15 pickup from Fitzroy It's a track pump, fits both presta and schrader valves, and it's green - this one: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/airwave-storm-track-pump/rp-prod47804
  3. V

VIC SOLD Free tyre - comes with a hole (Schwable HD 650b)

Tyres are located in Fitzroy, VIC - and pickup only at this point. Selling as I'm leaving the country and I like my rock razor magic mary setup. Racing Ralphs 2.25", Performance line, Dual Compound [SOLD] Used about 4 times maybe, 90% tread left. Hans Dampf 2.25", Evo / Tubeless /...
  4. V

VIC SOLD Stans Sealant - 1L - $25

SOLD. I bought too much of this stuff, a 1L bottle (ok only 946mls) unopened. this stuff right here: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/stans-no-tubes-the-solution-tyre-sealant-2015/rp-prod38850 Pick up only from Fitzroy as it'll be a hassle to post.
  5. V

VIC SOLD Crank Bros Iodine2 Stem - 100mm $$FREE

haha, too right. will re-post as a paperweight. But it'll likely be crap at that too.
  6. V

maybe I should send an email to the Crank Bros marketing department... gear so bad you cant give it away!
  7. V

Iodine 2 stem 100mm Free for pickup in Melbourne/Fitzroy. Been sitting here unused for too long...
  8. V

Injuries. What's your story?

The usual skin and bruises, only bones being fingers, toes, and ribs.
  9. V

Reach

The geometry image from Banshee provides a pretty good visual on how the SA will affect it.
  10. V

HYDRATION/BACKPACK MEGATHREAD - all questions on packs for riding asked/answered here

this. Pick a pack based on the intended function and fit though.
  11. V

Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

apart from Street Fighter, name four other computer games that spawned movies.
  12. V

Ryu, Ken, Dhalsim, Blanka, M Bison, Chun li
  13. V

Banshee Spitfire

Cheers - I'm somewhere between 6'1 and 6'2 - so think a large will be about right. Based on the geo it's both longer and shorter in all the right places from the current ride.
  14. V

Banshee Spitfire

How tall are you? I think a spitty may be my next ride and trying to work out sizing...
  15. V

The Photo Snob Thread

I'm a kiwi (the proper island) but spent the 4 years before moving here in BC, miss that place but the wife (being from airzona) is allergic to the rain. More of a hiker/scrambler than mountaineer though. That last photo is great, it's like they just passed a false summit and are seeing...
  16. V

The Photo Snob Thread

haha, ain't that the truth! Biggest regret in moving to Aus is the lack of mountains. Gotta get back to the PNW. Waking up at 1am for an alpine start is miserable, trudging up a glacier in 5 hours before sunrise is horrible, but somehow once you reach the top the misery is gone and all you're...
  17. V

Thoughts on my new trail bike build

pikes can be had for about eight hundy from the usual suspects
  18. V

VIC SOLD MRP ISCG-05 AMG Guide 28-32T ($90) NEW

back to the top
  19. V

still a bit easy, it's the proclaimers. D-wave systems is a Canadian company that builds a pretty special kind of computer, what type of computers do they build? this may either be too easy or too hard, I figure they're are enough geeks in here to know though.