Search results

1. craign

SOLD: [QLD] 2011 Rocky Mountain Element 70 RSL, 16.5"

SOLD! Item: 2011 Rocky Mountain Element 70 RSL, 16.5" suit 160-175cms depending on proportions. Location: Brisbane Northside Item condition: Very Good Condition Description: This is a great XC/Marathon/Endurance bike, comfortable yet quick handling, great cornering. Specifications...
  2. craign

Sold!

I have one 100km entry and one 50km entry that I can no longer use with the changed dates. As per other threads, transfer is free until June 26th. Make an offer on these entries! Thanks, Craig
  3. craign

Insomnia 2009

The Insomnia 2009 24 hour race was run over the weekend just outside Brisbane. Unfortunately 50 mm of rain the night before turned an already damp track into a mud bath. Despite the weather I think everyone had a great time. The track stayed 100% rideable for most despite turning to absolute...
  4. craign

SOLD: 2007 Trek 6700 WSD 14"

Item: 2007 Trek 6700 WSD 14" Location: Brisbane Item Condition: VGC Reason for selling: Fiance has upgraded to Full Suspension Price and price conditions: $900 ono Extra Info: Would suit female rider <= 155-160cms. Specs as per: http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/2007/archive/6700wsd...
  5. craign

SOLD: Planet Bike Fenders

Item: Black planet bike hardcore (http://ecom1.planetbike.com/7006.html) Location: Sydney Item Condition: Never Used Reason for selling: Wouldn't fit on the Salsa, so I've got some SKS one's instead. Price and price conditions: $35 Extra Info: Good for a 29er or hybrid with lots of...
  6. craign

Singlespeed Conversion Question - Skipping Chain

Building up a singlespeed out of left-over parts. This is this particular frame's second singlespeed incarnation. Anyway, I can't get the chain to stop skipping. Got a surly cog on a shimano freehub body, cassette spacers to space it out, with an 8-speed chain and a dérailleur as a tensioner. I...
  7. craign

Singlespeed CX Worlds

I think alchemist will need to book some flights! From http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/aug07/aug27news: Singlespeed cyclo-cross worlds to Portland First there were mountain bike singlespeed world championships. Now cyclo-crossers will get their own version. The...
  8. craign

Quarantine - Bringing a bike back from Overseas

So, how difficult is it to get a bike clean enough to pass Quarantine? I'm off to the US for work again (Boston/San Diego) and this time I plan on bringing a bike rather than hiring. I'm hoping to get out to Big Bear one weekend for a bit of chair assisted MTBing. The hotel in San Diego is...
  9. craign

SOLD: 2006 Norco VFR 2 Flat Bar Road Bike

Item: 2006 Norco VFR 2 Flat Bar Road Bike 16", 9 months old. Location: Sydney Item Condition: VGC Reason for selling: Recently bought a drop bar roadie to replace this as I no longer need to commute. Price and price conditions: $800 ono (fairly firm, don't pm me and offer $500, I'll just say...
  10. craign

More F#@$ing Dopers

Are coming out of the woodwork everywhere, looks like the house of cards might fall down?
  11. craign

Stolen in Sydney - 2006 Giant Trance 1 2005 XTC 2 2007 Thermo Womens

All 3 Giants taken from a garage at Gladesville. 2006 Trance 1 White - M540 pedals, Python MRC Tubeless, ODI lock-ons, carbon paint protector stickers, scratch on right fork leg. (No it wasn't covered in Mud, I cleaned it on Anzac Day...) 2005 XTC 2 Black - Fox Float R set to 110mm travel...
  12. craign

26mm Hex Socket for Fox Forks

Odd little tool not widely available. I wantto change the travel, so I need one. Any idea of the best place to buy one in Sydney? Preferablely an inner-west/ryde/north shore location.