Search results

1. D

KMC Half Link

singlespeed on a mountain bike. so I geuss 8-speed compatible. 3/32?
  2. D

KMC Half Link

What: title Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever $ Location: Brisbane Extra Info: Anyone have one, or know where to get?
  3. D

Stripped crank extracting thread

hey dont worry, its out :) How I did it: put the cranks/bashgaurd in a vice. Put a bolt in the bb. Poured boiling water all over it, and hit the bolt hard with a hammer too easy :) thanks guys
  4. D

what color locktite, i have the red I'm gonna take the bike to the LBS soon, Im sick of riding with a loose BB
  5. D

also what would be rad, is a tool to tighten BB without take cranks off.
  6. D

stupid idea! the bolt is not stripped. Joking, thanks for trying. What I meant was, its not the 8-pin style he was talking about.. Also, it IS the right hand crank. I was thinking maybes I can just JBweld (Glue ,whatever) my cheap crank extracter into what threads i have left, let it...
  7. D

its square taper, and standard spline fsa BB. thanks for your ideas. might try riding without bolt so they fall off. expensive tho :(
  8. D

Yes, I was a fool and I stripped the thread on my new middleburns that the crank extracter screws into. Unfortunately, my BB is also loose, so i need to remove these cranks, what are my options? Is it possible to get a helicoil that large? bike shop? New cranks my only choice maybe. thanks
  9. D

Nicolai : thredbo set up

i will be the first to say imo it looks gross.
  10. D

avid mech disc front

aviiid hey man. Sounds pretty good. Depends on the price though. what were you after for it?
  11. D

avid mech disc front

avidmech...bump
  12. D

avid mech disc front

What: 7" prefered but will do 8" or 6" if the price is right. Price range/Willing to Pay: 100$ +- x amount Location: Brisbane Extra Info: price is not set. cyas
  13. D

**sold**

so it smooth with a roller, never tried one. like if you backpedal can u feel the chain bumping along the roller?
  14. D

Rocklilly Riding

vvvvvvvvvv. nice
  15. D

DescentProductions Website

are you a goth? kekekekeke
  16. D

Business Website Needed!

quote me for a small html based/stylish band website, no special features - thanks
  17. D

Frontflip Onto Manual

OI niggazz punkfrq anitflag yo. !!
  18. D

Frontflip Onto Manual

i slept over the matter, And i have now made my descision: OMG this thread gets 1 star!!! YOU SUCK
  19. D

Frontflip Onto Manual

Ooooooooooohhhhhh Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy Goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddf Ing Reposttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...
  20. D

Now this is a mountain bike

OMG it fits on your bike rack!!!!!! seriously biggest waste of money ever.