Search results

1. D

KMC Half Link

What: title Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever $ Location: Brisbane Extra Info: Anyone have one, or know where to get?
  2. D

Stripped crank extracting thread

Yes, I was a fool and I stripped the thread on my new middleburns that the crank extracter screws into. Unfortunately, my BB is also loose, so i need to remove these cranks, what are my options? Is it possible to get a helicoil that large? bike shop? New cranks my only choice maybe. thanks
  3. D

avid mech disc front

What: 7" prefered but will do 8" or 6" if the price is right. Price range/Willing to Pay: 100$ +- x amount Location: Brisbane Extra Info: price is not set. cyas
  4. D

Wd-40

Hey, im going to bleed my rear hyrdo with WD-40, Im just wondering how much a small bottle of wd-40 will cost and can you get it in a non-spray version. I heard it was expensive as shit. And its night time so i cant just go down to the shops and check. thanks cya
  5. D

I rate this forum 5 stars

^_^ see???
  6. D

used tire, 2.4/2.5, Brisbane

What: used tire, basicly something worn that you dont want anymore and is just sitting around. my current tire is bald ands fine. I just need somethen bigger on the rear so i can run lower pressures. Trials ^_^ Price range/Willing to Pay: Like zilch or a few dollars to keep you happy...
  7. D

OHH NOO OHH GOD NO WHAT TO DO (loose bb)

hey guys. got my new trials bike up and running.. within 2 days the driveside BB was loose. 20$ later from TC's ... all tight again. ( i know i got ripped and i am pissed ) wait another 10-15 hours of riding and now its loose again!! Im scared tha tthere might be damage to my juicy...
  8. D

Headset, freewheel, bars, grips, V lever

What: Headset, freewheel, bars, grips, V lever Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on the product Location: Brisbane Extra Info: Freewheel must be good condition., grips prefferebly big and soft (ourys), V lever (xtr or avid) can be scratched but working fine., Bars must be wide 685 or over...
  9. D

Front flip to manual

need i say more http://www.scottmtb.cz/video/Front3.mov
  10. D

Awsome Video

http://onewheelrider.free.fr/videos/street_motion.avi (16megs, good quality!) sick video like no other. I always thought unicycle was lame and looked really goofy, but when it flows like here... well its just Awsome. So techy. you will enjoys.
  11. D

Wtb: Dx32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What: DX32!!!!!!!!!!! Price range/Willing to Pay: The question is what do you want for it? Location: Brisbane Extra Info: I would really like one. id take either 32h or 36h, but if you have a 36h dont be shy i'd snap it up an instant.
  12. D

WTB: hacked up Sqr taper cranks

What: any crank really, gotta be square taper, cosmetics are not a factor, as long as the taper interface is in fine condition. Price range\Willing to Pay: cheap. 30-40$ Location: Bris Extra Info: only need a 22t ring on it, gotta be able to run bashguard.
  13. D

Wide handlebars / trials bars

What: wide handle bars... at least 690mm Price range\Willing to Pay: depends how good they are duh Location: brisbane Extra Info: something with not too much rise
  14. D

WTB: Worn Plazmatic CRV backings

What: any old worn down CRV is what I'm after. just looking for two cnc'ed backings Price range\Willing to Pay: will pay $ + postage. Location: Brisbane but will pay postage. Extra Info: hello.
  15. D

spelling cow

spelling cow is silly but dont remove it cause it makes me giggle
  16. D

A real problem?

GRAVEDIGGERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! .... actually: I/people can acess the complete bikes section without being logged on... perhaps its meant to be like this?
  17. D

wanted: Bottom Bracket/Cranks

sorry kinda in a rush... ok im looking for some cranks/BB, prefferably ISIS but if its square give it a go and if its good deal ill stay with square(i dont really want to, (bad experiences)) I'm in brisbane
  18. D

XC tips/info

hey people, I've never done XC in my life before and with the Nats (Fellcrag) comin up my friend is pressuring me to come up with him and race XC. I thought this was a sweet idea and Id be able to try my hand at XC./.. so anyways i dont have the faintest of what its like... i'd be entering...
  19. D

4x tips

OK im heading out to Lobb st for some 4x at around 9:00 tommorow.. last time i was there i didnt do so well with a flat tube in 15 min, but besides that..the time i did spend on the track i was crap. So any tips. anything at all. CHeers DRUM
  20. D

2003 Queensland Bike Week... No more

Queensland cyclist magazine the article is as follows: "Bicycle Queensland is moving bike week from October to March starting this year. With Cycle Queensland and Bike Week so close to each other, there is heavy demand on our dedicated staff and band of volunteers. To rationalise our...