Search results

1. thepotatokid

26" forks (for v-brakes!!!)

Item: suspension forks, for 26in wheels with v-brake studs. Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: $100? Probably more for the right fork Extra Info: Straight steerer obviously, needs to be decent length (180mm +) After something decent in good nick, no elastomers please. Sent from my...
  2. thepotatokid

FOUND SRAM hub pawl(s) - for MTH746 hub (bit of a longshot..)

Item: pawl for SRAM MTH746 hub Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: $20? You tell me. New freehub is $130, trying to avoid paying for one of those. Extra Info: photos of the pawl attached. Long story short, one of the pawls in my freehub is borked, and none of the LBSs have a spare...
  3. thepotatokid

FOUND 29 boost wheels with xd driver

Item: 29 wheelset, boost spacing and xd driver. Prefer 30mm internal width, with 6 bolt hubs preferred Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: $300-$350? Extra Info: needed to replace fairly dinged up pair of RF Arc 27 rims on my hardtail. Something robust preferred! Sent from my Pixel...
  4. thepotatokid

130mm travel fork - 26in wheel

Item: 26in fork, 130mm travel (e.g. Rockshox Revelations, old school Pikes or Fox Float) Location: Hobart Item Condition: Good, prefer something plenty of life left Price and price conditions: around $200 Extra Info: prefer 15mm thru axle but QR or 20mm axle could work, will consider 140mm...
  5. thepotatokid

TAS Headset - bottom cup only, for 1 1/8 steerer and 44mm head tube

I'm after a bottom cup (plus bearing and crown race) for an 44mm head tube and 1 1/8 steerer. PM with what you got - thanks Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  6. thepotatokid

TAS SOLD Fox Float RP23 216x63 - kashima/boost valve

Item: Fox RP23 shock for sale Condition: In great condition, no scratches Reason for selling: broke the frame it came from (SC Blur LTc) and the replacement frame uses a different shock size. Other info: Rebound tune - L, Velocity tune - L, Boost Valve tune - 175 (i.e. for VPP frames)...
  7. thepotatokid

TAS SOLD 26" wheels - Stans flows on American Classic hubs

Item: All mountain 26in wheels. Location: Hobart - will post at buyer's expense Item Condition: In excellent condition - straight and true. No dents, a few scratches etc, but nothing major. Reason for selling: I cracked my frame and warranty frame fits 27.5 wheels Price and price...
  8. thepotatokid

TAS Fox CTD fork top cap + spring (i.e. convert to non-remote version)

Item: Fox fork - CTD top cap and parts to convert back to non-remote version Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: Dunno - you tell me? Extra Info: Hoping that someone has converted their CTD fork to the remote version and has parts from the conversion that they'd like to get rid of.
  9. thepotatokid

99 + 1 problems - my Dremel has died!

My faithful dremel has stopped working - I am totally devastated. Had it running for an extended period yesterday, grinding away a BB mount bash guard to fit it to my Blur. It simply shut itself down and has refused to restart. The digital speed readout still works but there's no movement from...
  10. thepotatokid

Sold

Wrong spot!
  11. thepotatokid

TAS SOLD Cove Handjob

Item: Cove Handjob 17" frame (for 26" wheels) Location: Hobart TAS Item Condition: Good - few scratches in the paintwork, but no dents Reason for selling: No longer needed (n-1) Price and price conditions: $180 - buyer pays postage Extra Info: great fun little hardtail - builds up into a...
  12. thepotatokid

100mm 26" suspension fork FOUND

Item: 100-110mm travel 26" suspension fork with straight 1 1/8 steerer. Prefer 15mm thru axle but will consider 9mm QR Location: Hobart Price range/Willing to Pay: about $200-250 Extra Info: needs 180mm or longer steerer tube. Will swap for 2010 Fox Float (15mm thru axle, 165mm non-tapered...
  13. thepotatokid

TAS Small xc hardtail frame

Item: Small (less than 16in) xc hardtail frame 26in wheels Location: Hobart TAS Price range: Less than $150 Extra info: prefer steel, must be in good condition.
  14. thepotatokid

Crank bros headset (or similar low stack 1 1/8 headset)

Item: Crank brothers or similar low stack conventional headset (1 1/8) - new preferred but must be in good condition. Location: Hobart TAS Price: up to $50 Let me know what you've got...
  15. thepotatokid

Rigid forks

Looking for a pair of rigid steel forks with disc brake mounts for xc use - anyone got a pair they want to part with? Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk
  16. thepotatokid

TAS Adapters for Roval Traverse wheels

Looking for adapters for a front wheel to go from 15mm thruaxle to 9mm QR on a Roval Traverse wheelset - can anyone help?
  17. thepotatokid

TAS SOLD Cannondale Rush frame

Item: Cannondale Rush frame (M) 2007 with Fox RP23 shock Location: Hobart Item Condition: Good - frame has been well used but has many years of life left yet. There's a number of scratches etc, but frame looks pretty good given its age. These frames make a great trail bike, and have seen a...
  18. thepotatokid

TAS SOLD Mavic Crossmax ST wheelset 26in

Item: Mavic Crossmax ST wheelset 26in Location: Hobart Item Condition: Excellent! Have had them for a couple of years, but only used as my race wheelset, as I had another set of wheels for hacking about on. So they've not done that much work. From memory they weigh around 1600g and are a...
  19. thepotatokid

TAS SOLD - Fox Float RLC 120mm forks - tapered steerer (26in wheels)

Item: Fox Float RLC 120mm forks - tapered steerer (2012 model - I think) Location: Hobart Item Condition: Excellent - have been used for about 6 months. Some small scuffs on lowers, but no marks or wear on stanchions. Reason for selling: Reducing the number of bikes in the shed Price and...
  20. thepotatokid

TAS SOLD Come get 'em - Thomson stem, Easton bars, Mavic Crossmax

Item: Mavic Crossmax ST wheelset 26in Location: Hobart Item Condition: Excellent! Have had them for a couple of years, but only used as my race wheelset, as I had another set of wheels for hacking about on. So they've not done that much work. From memory they weigh around 1600g and are a...