Search results

1. SCHOEY

Sold

Item: Sun Ringle Inferno 650B/27.5 Wheelset Location: Ringwood, Vic Item Condition: Excellent, like new Reason for selling: Stans Wheelset Price and price conditions: $300 ONO + post Extra Info: 15mm front and 142mmx12 rear. 6 Bolt Rotor. All up about 1600grams from memory. Inferno sun...
  2. SCHOEY

Queensland Gravity Enduro State Champs.

Was super tacky this arvo. Hero traction FTW. No rain yet tonight either, so should be perfect again tomorrow.
  3. SCHOEY

Deco granite over rocky trail surface?

The trail is rideable, but was identified as the least enjoyed section of trail in a recent survey from a large group of trail riders. It's about 500m long in a 2km uphill section . You should come ride our trails, we definately are not scared of rocks.
  4. SCHOEY

Deco granite over rocky trail surface?

So, if you were to import material to fix a real rocky uphill section of trail, would deco granite be the best product? Decent soil is scarce nearby & rather than bring in standard soil, am I right in thinking that deco granite would make for more of an all weather trail? The deco wouldn't...
  5. SCHOEY

The intent of this forum

Your probably best posting on the clubs facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/108323405782/
  6. SCHOEY

Switchbacks at Picnic Point

Maybe in Toowoomba? Seems logical as it was placed in the TMBC forum. It has been raised with council, but they indicated that the areas affected by slip needed to be assessed further by qualified people. If its open to public they have make sure areas of risk are assessed properly.
  7. SCHOEY

TMBC April General Meeting with AGM following

There is a meeting this Wednesday 10/4/13 Time:7pm Location: Dr Price room located on Little St. Post up any apologies and other topics for discussion. We will be voting on the new Jerseys and a shipping container for storage in Jubilee park. It is absolutely vital that ALL members...
  8. SCHOEY

Tmbc maintenance day this sunday 24/3

The club will hold a maintenance day this Sunday arv meeting down at Amos rd gazebo at 2pm. Priority will be rebuilding the lower end of Frenzy up to the grassy knoll as part of preparations for the May Sunshine Series race. Lots of work to get through so we need a big turn out from all MTBers...
  9. SCHOEY

March General Meeting

There is a meeting this Wednesday 13/3/13 Time:7pm Location: Dr Price room located on Little St. Post up any apologies and other topics for discussion. Please show your support for the club by attending. Members & new members welcome.
  10. SCHOEY

KONA Hiddenvale 24hr

Ok Guys, The 24hr @ Hiddenvale is coming up on the 30-31st March (easter weekend) TMBC would like to have a big presence there, so i thought that i would create this thread for people to organise a team etc. Bob has been in contact with the promoters of the race & TMBC members get a 10% (i...
  11. SCHOEY

Wild West 2013

Results are Up A Grade B Grade C Grade Juniors
  12. SCHOEY

General Meeting 13th of February 2013

* DH club race day/series has been suggested via Fbook
  13. SCHOEY

General Meeting 13th of February 2013

We need to discuss training some members to become commissaires.
  14. SCHOEY

Wild West 2013

Online rego is now up. https://www.registernow.com.au/mtba/ERegister.aspx?E=1374
  15. SCHOEY

Volunteers needed for Wild West Series Races

An update of the first post
  16. SCHOEY

Does anyone know where the go slow signs & the arrow signs we put from Withcott out are?
  17. SCHOEY

Louis, I'll grab that stuff from you. You'll need to give me a run down on how to use the software and set up the timing gear at some stage soon. Can use my laptop. Yep, definately a good idea. It's something we did do in a few spots last year.
  18. SCHOEY

From the point of view of entering 130'ish names into the timing software on the morning of the race, it might be worth opening up online entry so that we can get the race started on time?
  19. SCHOEY

TMBC is hosting two rounds of the Wild West Summer Series XC races on the 10th Feb & 10th March. Please post up if you can spare a few hrs to help or can rope someone else in. This is a bit of a cut and paste from last year, so forgive me if some of the items have already been taken care of in...
  20. SCHOEY

12th December Meeting Minutes

November meeting minutes here