Search results

1. J

20inch x 14mm rear wheel

Item: rear bmx wheel Location: Perth wa Item Condition: new or a good condition second hand number Price and price conditions: Extra Info: chrome and something resembling a oddesy 7k or similar.
  2. J

where is revo

I was just wondering when the next issue of revolution is coming its been ages since i last saw it at the agents of news.
  3. J

wanted: halo tornado rims

Item: Halo tornado wheels. Location: Armadale, Western Australia Price and price conditions: not sure how much they cost Extra Info: 32 Hole only, I will pay for postage.
  4. J

wanted: TEMPLATE

Please use the templates
  5. J

rotorburn shirts?

where when and how can i get my hands of a size large rotor burn shirt. anybody know. PM me. need to get some into WA. Cheers Joel
  6. J

my red bike (goes faster)

Frame - Xtension X2 DH Rear shock - Manitou swinger 6 way Front shock/fork - Marzocchi rc2x Handlebars - Da bomb big stick Stem - From a 2005 mongoose fireball Headset - Fsa pig dh Grips - lizard skin. armadale cycles custom. Saddle - Sdg landing strip xtension model Seatpost - bbb...
  7. J

how to deal with rangers

Recently me and my mates were bulding a track in a dry creek bed on a bit of land between a regional park and houses sort of a nuteral section about 40m at the widest and about 500m long. some guy saw us and basiclly told us to piss off. we kept building and he said he was gonna call the cops...
  8. J

tuff neck 12mm rear hub

i have a tuff neck 12mm convertable rear hub which converts to 10mm & QR but the hub seems to be 2 small for the 12mm axel, do you know about spacers for this hub or some thing to fill the space. cheers Joel