Search results

1. K

Shadow conspiracy

Hi Im looking at buying a shadow conspiracy slim seat off ebay and i was just wondering how much are they new at shops. The seat is brand new and is from a bike store in victoria. It will end up costing me $60 including postage but im wondering if i should just get one from a lbs. Thanks in...
  2. K

Cranks, Seat and Rear Wheel

What: BMX Cranks Price range/Willing to Pay: Name your Price Location:Sydney Extra Info: Looking for something like Profiles or 41 Thermals What: DJ seat Price range/Willing to Pay: Name your price Location: Sydney Extra Info: Looking at something like shadow conspiracy What: Rear 24' Wheel...
  3. K

Brakes Lever is Screwed - Please Help

Hi I was riding my bike this afternoon and i was trying to 180 of this ledge onto a hill. One time i only got about 90 and bailed off my bike and when i got up the bolt from the brake lever (the actual lever pulley thingy) had come out (i think) and now the lever has gone all loose and when i...
  4. K

Frames?

Hi Im thinking of upgrading my DMR trailstar frame to a DMR rythym. Pictured here in this thread. I was just wondering if everything would fit and would it be easier to manual and better for street and dirt jumping. If you have any suggestions of better frames for manualing and jump/street...
  5. K

Front derailur size troubles

a quick question would the front derialure(sp?) fit on a Sasquatch. Thanks in Advance, Kunal Ok well i decided that not many people could really answer my question so would a 34.9 front derailur fit on a sasquatch and thanks guys for the reply's it has helped, sorry for being so brief.
  6. K

SS kit

What: SS kit Price range/Willing to Pay: depends Location: Sydney Extra Info: Got to be in good condition and willing to swap something to do with gears for it Kunal
  7. K

Cheap BMX

What:Really cheap BMX Price range/Willing to Pay: no more then 90 Location: Sydney Extra Info: I just want a BMX to muck around on and to go to monster mainly to go to monster and nothing should be wrong with it.
  8. K

Things to do

hello farkiners well here is my situation. It is school holidays here in Sydney and i'm really bored of the places im riding. Does anyone know of any good skateparks, Street and dirtjumps you are willing to tell me about? Cheers, Kunal
  9. K

want forks

What: SC forks good for jumping street and fit STP (Pikes, Dirt jumpers, Z1 freerides Price range/Willing to Pay: 750 max Location:Sydney Extra Info: I would like to be able to pick them up and have a look at them in real life or need recent photos. It also must fit an 05 STP 1 Cheers, Kunal
  10. K

What time is it?

I know this may sound silly to people but i have no idea what the time is this daylight savings ending has messed me up.:confused: :o oh and i live in NSW cheers, Kunal
  11. K

Sold please delete

Item:Marzocchi Drop Off Comp coil and oil 105mm Location:Sydney Item Condition:Great It has a couple of scratches on lowers but none on stanchions Reason for selling:New Forks Price and price conditions: 250 Very Negotiable Extra Info:It has stickers removed on one side of lower and has A...
  12. K

Sold

Item:Black Easton 50mm Stem Location:Sydney willing to poste interstate Item Condition:Fantastic. A few cosmetic scratches Reason for selling:New Stem Price and price conditions:$30 negoitable Extra Info:Came of STP 1 Pictures: Can get if interested
  13. K

Me and my friends dirt jumper/street

My new ride:) found it today on way home from school its fun but you just have to keep pedalling because if you dont you stop
  14. K

Not sure

Hey im not sure if this is the right thread but i was just wondering what is the usual time people have to wait for trading access
  15. K

Moral Values

This world is getting farked up with people who have no moral values. people stealing your possesions that you have worked hard for (presumably) and trying to sell it, this really pisses me off. Post your thoughts
  16. K

Upgrades for 05 STP 1

I want to get a chain guide for my bike but im not sure which one to get and i am also thinking about getting new forks. how much travel can i put on my 05 STP and what do u think a good fork for a about 1100-1200 Mod Edit - Please make sure you post in the correct forum. This one has been...
  17. K

Downhill

I want to downhill in sydney but im not sure how to start or when the comps r on. Can anyone tell me details???