Search results

1. T

QLD Sold

Sold..........
  2. T

140mm Rotor mounting for XTR IS caliper

Does anyone know what adaptor I need to run a 140mm rotor using a IS mount XTR caliper (i.e. no adaptor required for 160mm)? Frame is standard IS.
  3. T

XC Bike Choices...

Hi guys and gals, Firstly, does anyone know the weight of the GF Supercaliber? Considering getting one.. I work in a bike shop so I'll be getting something from a brand that we sell of course. I'll put Racing Ralph's and convert to tubeless on whatever bike I get. Still havent decided if I...
  4. T

Best XC shoe/pedal combo?

Hi guys/girls, just wondering if anyone has had much xc/enduro racing experience on a high end shoe pedal combo? I'm thinking XTR pedals with either M300's, or Sidi Dragon 2's, or Northwave Raptor Carbon's. I've been using eggbeater's and I'm after something more secure and a more...
  5. T

Sold

All info here: http://pedalbite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10294&p=106274#p106274 NOW $2500!! Free shipping!
  6. T

Fork Choice

I need to choose what forks I want for my Tazer (100mm) when it comes Ive narrowed the choices down to: Rockshox Argyle 409 Rockshox Pike 454 Coil Fox 36 Float (spaced to 100mm) Fox 36 TALAS (run at 100mm) Marzocchi DJ1 Marzocchi 4X They will be used for downhill racing, 4x racing and...
  7. T

Ultimate 4X/DJ/FR Build?

If money was no object, what would be the best all round hardtail/3-4" full-sus bike? It would be used for a bit of everything (except XC) so full-sus or hardtail Some things I'm sure of: must have 454 Pikes (95-140), X0 gearing, 26" light but not comprimising on strength i think I was...
  8. T

Commencal in Australia?

I noticed a few people riding Commencal Supreme Dh bikes at the tassie national round this (and last) year and I was wondering is there an importer of them in Australia? The website has none listed but how do Ben Cory (he is sponnno'd by them i know) and Will Gower (not 100% sure..) get theirs...
  9. T

Sold

Item: 2005 Norco Rampage, small frame (even though im 178cm its great for moving around in the air and in corners, flickability+) Location: Hobart Item Condition: hmmm, got paint scratches from last weekend (nationals) as could be expected, come see for yourself Reason for selling: paying...
  10. T

Marzocchi Shock Spring

What: Shock Spring, 400 x 2.5 Price range/Willing to Pay: what are you selling for? Location: tas. hobart Extra Info: Ti, must be in in perfect nick i'm doubtful anyone will have one but you never know...
  11. T

Which Chain Guide?

i have a 2007 norco shore 1, it has a e13 drs with a sram x9/shimano deore shifting setup with 26/32 rings and i will be changing back to a single ring guide and be running a 36 or 38 tooth ring mainly because im pretty much fine with a single ring and don't need a granny if you are running a...
  12. T

Fork and shock choice

hey guys i had a thread a couple of weeks ago about bike choice and thats sorted 2007 norco shore 1 is my choice this bike has a suspension choice too: you can get either a RockShox Totem and Fox DHX5 or a Marzocchi 66RC2X and a Marzocchi ROCO TST-R what does everyone think? there is a...
  13. T

Norco Shore?

looking at getting a new bike in the next 2 months and here are my narrowed down choices: 2007 Norco shore 2 (a-lines sold out doh!) 2007 Ironhorse 7.3 (06 model at my work too...) cost of both is similar but is not an issue seeing i work at a norco and ironhorse retailer...
  14. T

05 888RC's and some other bits

What: 888RC Price range/Willing to Pay: $700 if in good condition Location: tasmania Extra Info: want 200mm, ONLY RC model, flat crowns are a bonus but not essential What: easton ea70 or truvativ holzfeller handlebars Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $80 or around that Location: tassie...
  15. T

Good Pedals

What: any high quality flat pedals (i.e. easton flatboy, crank bros 5050 etc.) Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $100 Location: tasmania Extra Info: will need to be very grippy ones and most suitable for dh riding
  16. T

Got hold of one

What:Sram X9 Rear Derailleur Price range/Willing to Pay: 0-$100 Location: tasmania, most likely need posting Extra Info: preferably good condition, the shorter cage version
  17. T

9 Speed Casette

after any high end shimano or sram casette want the normal ratio, about 11-34 or whatever needs to be posted to tassie cheers