1. pharcyde

UPDATED: S.C.U.M Gravity Enduro 2015 - Rd 3 Superbowl 1st NOV

Update: Rego @ 9 and start @ 11
  2. pharcyde

UPDATED INFO: new date is 1st NOVEMBER with a later start time 10am
  3. pharcyde

After last weekends washout, a new date for this event will be announced soon.
  4. pharcyde

The SCUM Trail crew have been hard at work getting the trails tidied up for the 27th. After over 400mm of rain in 2 days during August, many sections needed some work including the main bridge on Stage 1. Repairs have been done and its looking pirme.
  5. pharcyde

At this stage, same 3 as Round 1 but with some new features and tweaks.
  6. pharcyde

Frothing for some more GE racing? S.C.U.M. Gravity Enduro Series 2015 returns to Superbowl on Sunday 1st NOVEMBER. Couldn't brave the cold for Round1? Got cold feet from the wet of Round2? NO MORE EXCUSES. The weathers warming up and The S.C.U.M. Trail Crew have tweaked and tuned the...
  7. pharcyde

S.C.U.M Gravity Enduro 2015 - Round 2 Butterfly Aug 23Rd

Results from todays racing. CLICK HERE
  8. pharcyde

Unfortunately, we havent been able to crunch out a map for this round. YES there is 3 awesome stages, mostly decending with a few easy climb, designed and maintained by the SCUM Trail Crew. Round 1 was at Superbowl, Butterfly is further into the forest along Butterfly rd using same entry...
  9. pharcyde

After our successful first round of GE, we are holding Round 2 this Sunday. All 60 riders had a blast, despite it being one the coldest days of the year. Spread the word and come on down. If you have never tried Gravity Enduro racing, then this is the event for you. Relaxed atmosphere and "no...
  10. pharcyde

NSW 2013 OnOne Fatty

Sold sold sold!!!
  11. pharcyde

NSW 2013 OnOne Fatty

Price drop. rock bottom now !!
  12. pharcyde

NSW 2013 OnOne Fatty

Price drop. Orange wheels strips are now removed.
  13. pharcyde

NSW 2013 OnOne Fatty

Bump plus price drop
  14. pharcyde

VIC Ti 29er SS 18" withdrawn from sale SOLD

Consider a straight swap for a Medium 2013 OnOne Fatty? Ill drive to you and pick up.
  15. pharcyde

NSW 2013 OnOne Fatty

Item: 2013 OnOne Fatty - 18" Medium Location: Nowra NSW. Item Condition: Excellent - not new but newly rebuilt. Reason for selling: Dont need 2 fatbikes. Price and price conditions: $900 ONO (Cash only) Will not post. Extra Info: Almost all stock OnOne parts except for stem (Truvativ 50mm...
  16. pharcyde

The Photo Snob Thread

Been awhile since ive needed some gear advice. But here goes. Many of your know my work from years back, shooting pix at Ourimbah DH/XC clubbies and my PAD entries on here, so I can safely say that I know a little about what i am doing. I recently grabbed the camera again and went shooting some...
  17. pharcyde

Fat Bikes

Agree with Dales. just a wash down with MucOff and fresh water. Good flush of all the hubs and BB, wipe/dry down after, zip some White Lightning Clean Ride lube on the chain AND park it.
  18. pharcyde

Fat Bikes

I ride a mix of soft sand and low tide beach sand, almost every Friday morning. The 1x has been flawless especially with the OneUP cage/ring combo. I should also mention Tippos Cycles in Bomaderry did the build-up including the wheel build. Awesome shop.
  19. pharcyde

Fat Bikes

Yet to find an orange seat but have changed the seat in pix back to a more normal MTB seat. Ronald has red shoes by the way!
  20. pharcyde

Fat Bikes

Recently had my frame replaced under warranty and decided a fresh build was in order. 18" Frame (ill call it Series2, because it has the new design seat post tube with double butting and thicker gauge tubing) Shinamo SLX rear mech with OneUP RADr cage Shimano XT cassette with OneUP 42t ring...