Search results

1. Mica

Little Things You Love

The Christmas email signature from Mackay Council that just hit my work inbox, not even from anyone close to being a parks staff member so guess this is council wide [emoji106]
  2. Mica

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Not surprised, just disappointed. Sad day for first nations and AU as a whole.
  3. Mica

All-round/GRoad tyres for a hardtail

Already got that role covered in the fleet.
  4. Mica

Me too...makes me wonder why I ever retired it from dirt duties.
  5. Mica

Recommended. Just put a set on the "pub" bike. Couldn't be happier.
  6. Mica

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

https://moots.com/bikes/gravel/express/ A carbon gravel E bike from the company that only ever made the cleanest titanium goodness
  7. Mica

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

What scare campaign [emoji849] Reckon they've just stitched up a whole local government area with the timing of this one. https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/news/native-title-claim-underway-on-3500-brisbane-properties-along-redland-coast/news-story/67000f096ad7d2034d67250b8b526bf6 Not...
  8. Mica

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Guess those rainbow stripes suit her [emoji15] Talking to her dad her Leogang crash knocked her around worse than she let on and had some time out after VDS and some physio etc, then had another big crash and heli evac prior to the world's and was off the bike a few weeks and first ride back...
  9. Mica

Little Things You Love

Can certainly recommend. Stumbled across it a couple of years back and it's a great afternoon's entertainment and all for a good cause. A fun game of footy with played with limited athletic ability, random costumes, made up rules, beer, food, music, dogs, kids, and general chaos. Even better as...
  10. Mica

What happened to night riding?

Brisbane, though rainforest in the dark sounds great. Certainly spend more time riding at night than daylight hours with the various life commitments and happy to have a crew to ride with as not sure if venture out at night solo. Didn't think of zwift taking out a few people, very valid point.
  11. Mica

What happened to night riding?

It's been bugging me for a while this one (and probably shouldn't encourage others as enjoy having the trails to ourselves) but where have all the night riders gone? Years back was riding night regularly to mix it up and sneak in a mid week ride and always saw others out on the trails. Fell out...
  12. Mica

Junior women will start to get interesting as Erice's kiwi rival Shacha, who is also new to world cup racing, has recovered from some early injuries and looks to be back in form blitzing qualifying. This kid is seriously quick!
  13. Mica

Damn straight. She's apparently beating herself up more than the crash did. Nursing some sore wrists unsurprisingly so will see how they go but more upset with her mistake than anything else. Got a bunch of good people around her so will be back and ready to race in no time. Love the fact the...
  14. Mica

Thanks for checking in. Haven't heard back from her dad yet but it was good to see her get up and walk off. Certainly looked nasty.
  15. Mica

Thanks for sharing. Awesome to see my (much more talented) little cousin get a win!!! Love the fact there's coverage of the juniors.
  16. Mica

Little Things You Hate

Probably worth a thread of its own, but sad to see to see the only good thing to come out of the Catholic church pass away https://amp.abc.net.au/article/101814184
  17. Mica

Gave me and her old man a lesson about 4 years back in Rotorua on a 24 inch rigid. Trust me you wouldn't want one now, it was rough enough back then.
  18. Mica

One step better this weekend!! #1 So good and a very happy winner. Needless to say very jealous but not as much as her two older brothers who got her started.
  19. Mica

Well my cousin has made a strong start to her career. [emoji15] Second in the junior womens and was in the lead till the last stage while nursing an injury from a few weeks back and no training. Wish I had 5% of that talent. Certainly going to be one to watch in the future.
  20. Mica

A glass and a half of full-cream milk but only half a fork

Hope you appreciated the valve stems too.