Search results

1. D

Riders that Smoke.

i smoke bout a pack a day kills me ive tryed everything patches gum lozengers they help bu kickin the habit isthe hardest part..i tryed ridin wit out them then i ended up scabby of ppl iwas so desperate...it fuked i HATE SMOKING do not start its not cool none of my friends do its a waste of...
  2. D

ridin fakie

i was wonderin if ne 1 has done the mod of taking off ur 2 bottom gears of ur casette and puttin in spacers so when u shift to the gear u can fakie wit out pedalin...i did it and can go backwards for ages...has ne one else done it and found a way it shift backs to your gears easily
  3. D

SERIOUS Injury - R we beyond the limits of what we can do?

hey, im 17 have been ridin for 2 years...only got cuts n bruises never had ne serious crashs(touch wood). i also have adhd which i think influences how i ride alot...adhd attention defecite hyperactive disorder its more than the stereo type 'always in trouble, cant concentrate, never works...
  4. D

OUCH!

JIb Jib Jib The guy doin the stair gap over the rail..nicks it then ye um...have a look
  5. D

Best Ride Music

are we talking about ridin with music or puttin on videos... itsillegal to ride wit headphones on!!! i got a ticket for tha its an obstruction or some shit... but HIP HOP it mixes well with ridin vids.notice more and more of it... Kranked 5, andrew shandro De La Soul - all Good...
  6. D

Digital cameras

most DV camera's can take quality stills and if sony can be uploaded via memory stick or firewire/usb (corret me if im wrong) wot u want is the canon EOS-1Ds camera 11.1megapixel....but ten again 16grand price tag hehe if you have the money go a miniDv because they are small take quality...
  7. D

W32.Blaster.worm virus update!~!

PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows NT 4.0, NT 4.0 Terminal Services Edition WHAT IS IT? The Microsoft Product Support Services Security Team is issuing this alert to inform customers about a new worm named W32.Blaster.Worm which is spreading in the...
  8. D

just a vid of some stair gaps and north shore

nice...this computer im on is too slow and shit to view it.. ne 1 in sydney wita good digital camera want to get together and get some footage...i can edit and put in music and all that shit..adobe premiere 6, acid pro 4, sonic foundry video capture, 85g hard drive space, 2500 song library
  9. D

John Waddel

Any one here any updates on how he is going..last i heard on pinkbike that he had woken up and was eating breakfast....!!
  10. D

does any one know the website for the 2004 norco's

dont think norco have released 2004 bikes yet kona have and they look pretty nice...just keep an eye on www.norco.com thats the first place ull c the 2004 norcos's
  11. D

Bicycle Cops

i live in sydney and know the cops on bikes where i live!!! at chrissie one cop gave me a ticket..i saw him later and his chain got stuck in his cranks so i fixed it for him and he let me off....so funny..cops are easily out run able just head for some stiars!!!
  12. D

Can u tell this is fake?

def fake...look at the rider and the background its slightly out of focus prob coz the camera man was following the rider...the closer one is too in focus... and that lens flare looks photo shopped