Search results

1. Azerin

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

VANS HD edit......really really good. Bruno Hoffman is a freak, his 360 over a gap at the end is insane. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reg2WV4CE3Q&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbmx.transworld.net%2F2009%2F06%2F26%2Fvans-bmx-hd-edit%2F&feature=player_embedded
  2. Azerin

post up your bmx (s)

looks nice pointofnoreturn, only thing i dislike about it is the red frame, its too....shiny. i prefer a more dull paint job (if that makes any sense) but thats just me
  3. Azerin

The riding thread.

that park looks amazing, it would be so fun to ride. today i was just messing round near this school and i realized how what i was doing really easily now i used to find so hard (180 hop over a gap onto a downward bank and fakie out), was pretty cool to think about how Ive progressed. this ever...
  4. Azerin

bmx knees?

ive never had this problem (which is strange considering how messed up my right knee is already), though i did get a really sore lower back when i used to lie down. but that sorted itself out after awhile (less than a week) so im guessing the knee thing will sort itself out as well considering...
  5. Azerin

Will Fisher summer 09 edit. ill be honest, i havent seen it all (it was being all glitchy as some vimeo videos seem to be, any1 else noticed this?) but from what i saw it looked really awesome. trails, park and street http://vimeo.com/4991300
  6. Azerin

this is a remixed edit of chase hawk from the odyssey electronical dvd. really smooth riding and the edits been done really well, check it out. http://vimeo.com/4736118
  7. Azerin

nice riding, i liked the reverse double peg grind at the end (if thats what u call it). hate that song though
  8. Azerin

The riding thread.

ah thanks for the advice man, i was going a decent speed when i was trying, so ill give going slow a shot. yeah im practising every night after work till im super sweaty and tired lol, im getting closer. also was trying nose manual to footjams on flat today, as practice. its sketchy hard coz...
  9. Azerin

The riding thread.

lately ive been really trying to learn flat 3's (bunnyhop 3's) and its pretty frustrating. i can get the rotation sometimes but when i do im way overbalanced to the right (i spin to the right) so i land putting my right foot down. i can get 270 fine, like not over balanced, but if i go the whole...
  10. Azerin

The riding thread.

shit that looks painful, howd he do it?
  11. Azerin

i meant the ones the guys were doing because of how fast and hard he hit the wall, not wall taps in general. then again i may just be getting bangers confused with hucking.
  12. Azerin

my 2c. mark webb has insane skill, to be able to pull the tricks he does takes an amazing amount of bike control and frankly that directly relates to his skill. besides i dont really regard what he does as 'bangers'. the foot jam variations and all that are tech tricks, just really really tech...
  13. Azerin

post up your bmx (s)

good on u hubbie, even though im on a gap year atm work takes up most of my afternoon and some nights, so a lot of my riding time is restricted, so i feel your loss. also i don't stand next to my bike and take photos of it, i can never work the damn camera :P theres only like 2 photos here of...
  14. Azerin

that mark webb vid is insane! i honestly have no idea how he could do almost any of the stuff he pulls. damn
  15. Azerin

The riding thread.

im guessing u were competing and thats how u won the cash. if so grats. did any1 film the comp?
  16. Azerin

i saw them as slamming coz of the speed he had, but i guess that was just me so i guess im wrong haha. contagious i know what u mean, the intro put me off a bit as well, just fast forward through it and treat where it says his name as the begining. and to keep more on topic, Zak Earley &...
  17. Azerin

Bike checks that you fancy.

is that a crack in the frame just behind the abs sticker or is it just the welding?
  18. Azerin

yeah im not sure either, all those fly outs to wall taps (taps aint the right word, he slammed into the walls) and stuff, that shit was like the definition of "bangers"
  19. Azerin

aaaaaah yeah i have a few issues of dig so maybe that is where i saw them, thanks for the info.
  20. Azerin

Mark Vos edit, really good and really intense, some serious bangers in this one. http://video.mpora.com/watch/viTugJVP5/