Search results

1. Azerin

good rear wheel (stock)

so i need to replace my rear wheel and naturaly ive been looking at danscomp. im going to buy a stockwheel because its cheaper and so im just wondering if u guys know a specific wheel setup thats really good, right now im looking at this one: http://www.danscomp.com/402106.php?cat=PARTS btw i...
  2. Azerin

good store for bmx's and parts

hey i live in adelaide which frankly has no options when it comes to bmx parts and well just bmx's really. i want to get 36 hole proper rims but of course no where here has them, so i need to order them. i was hoping some1 knows a good store interstate coz that would be a much cheaper and faster...
  3. Azerin

price of foam pit

not really sure where to put this but since i'd be building the foam pit i figured it could fit in this section, move it if need be. anyway a friend of mine has a nice block of land, no trees or anything, its downhill so we were thinking about putting a foam pit on it (elevate the back) we're...
  4. Azerin

cant get my pedals on no-foot cans

so basicaly when im in the air i try to do a no-foot can, i can get the extesion over the frame, pull my legs back so they are each on their respective sides, but i often seem to miss the pedals with at least 1 foot. im not sure why it happens, i can do no foot cans on flat (jump off the bike...
  5. Azerin

need help with new bmx

well i usualy ride dirt with my mtb but lately a few of my friends having been seriously getting into bmx's and the skate park scene. anyway since thats a few less friends i have to ride dirt with i decided to get out my crappy old bmx and give skate parks a shot. long story short, i've been...
  6. Azerin

looking for skate BMX

well im looking to buy a BMX to ride state parks with, im not serious about it so I don't want to spend much $ so does any1 know a good bmx for 200-300, i know it aint much but im more into mtb and just want a decent bmx so I can stuff around at skate parks. any help would be great.
  7. Azerin

Fox/Cudly creek trail

hey me cuts and another guy whos farkin name ive forgotten (sry) well we made a track of drops and a double at the begining of cudly creek. if u find it were happy for u to use it but dont screw it up and if u do fix it. i will post some pics soon and a better description of it's location.