Search results

1. G

Cove Bikes?

pretty sure all 2011+ frames have iscg mounts. Good to see the Cove love spreading, they are unreal bikes (if you're not worried about weight)
  2. G

riding on the sunshine coast???

I've recently moved from Toowoomba to Peregian Beach, I know the people I work with and know where Beerburrum is. What I dont know is where any other tracks on the Sunny coast are or anybody that rides. Ive been off my bike for about 6 months now but am keen to start riding again. if anyone is...
  3. G

twitchy/nervous front end??

Haven't had it long. Might be body positioning, Ive had others ride it and they say the same thing. Would having a rear spring thats too heavy affect geometry and cause such problems?
  4. G

twitchy/nervous front end??

Ive been having problems setting up the front end of my shocker. No matter what I change i can't seem to shake the nervous/twitchy front end on flat corners. I have 09 40's on there. Preload is set right, tried changing tyre pressure and fiddled with compression and rebound a bit but I just dont...
  5. G

Frenzy work continued 16th December

I spent some time bringing some dirt up yesterday. Its pretty hard work when your on your own but if we can get a small group down there the workload would be minimal and we could smash it out in a day.
  6. G

Wtb: early 2000-04 dh parts!!!!

I have a love seat sitting at home if your interested? Biggest seat ever but also damn comfortable
  7. G

New Zealand holiday

Both i guess, will go wherever the good trails are
  8. G

New Zealand holiday

Im planning a two week holiday in New Zealand sometime next year. Probably staying for around 2 weeks. I need a little help with track selection. Who has been where and which tracks do you recommend? Cheers
  9. G

32mm spring side boxxer stanchion

Item: 32mm spring side boxxer stanchion Location: anywhere, im happy to pay postage Item Condition: must be in good condition
  10. G

WTB: Sram x9 9 speed rear derailleur

ive got one here mate. $55 posted
  11. G

VIC Sold

is this still for sale?
  12. G

Sold

pm sent mate
  13. G

changing springs on totems

somebody told me replacing the springs on totems is as simple as unscrewing the coil, pulling it out and putting the new one in, with appropriate grease and such. is this true? or do i have to remove lower leg?
  14. G

09 boxxer lowers

# Item: 09 world cup lower # Location anywhere, ill pay postage # Item condition description: minimal scratches preferred, best condition possible # Price and price conditions: any fair price # Extra Info: does not have to be world cup lowers, but preferred. phone 0447034340 or pm
  15. G

flagstone creek no more?

should we make a date to go and have a look? its not too far from my house so im keen to get it going
  16. G

flagstone creek no more?

im talking about on the side the track starts
  17. G

flagstone creek no more?

is the opposing land council land? i personally think that starting on that side of the road would be best, build fresh. but i also agree with toy boy, the bottom bit is washed out pretty bad, overgrown, i went through and cleared away all the branches blocking the track but it needs more lovin.
  18. G

24/3/10- frenzy

hey yeah sorry, meant the 21st. you wanna jump in with us?
  19. G

24/3/10- frenzy

im looking at heading out around 8am on sunday for a day of shuttles. we still have 2 seats if anyone is keen to come with? me and my mate arent lightning fast, but love to ride. ten bucks each will cover fuel for the day. if its raining we probably wont head out. im sick of riding in the wet...
  20. G

tmbc website?

is the club website down? i can never seem to get on there. can someone pm information on joining the club please