Search results

1. 0

swap .243 for steel cyclocross bike

OK, I've got a lightly used .243 classic jump, urban, dh hard tail Long top tube Single speed, 24 & 26" wheels Shimano cable disc on the front XT vee brake on the back avid levers funn cables azonic bar and stem Marzochi DJ forks Still got the dropout bit to hang a derailleur and the...
  2. 0

VIC sold

bike is sold
  3. 0

VIC sold

thank you terry
  4. 0

VIC sold

broadband promise? satelite internet is expensive and crap so Iam on dial up. hence ,uploading pictures is time consuming and I already have them on my email. I am happy to forward them to genuinely interested people.
  5. 0

VIC sold

pictures sent
  6. 0

VIC sold

great beginners dh bike
  7. 0

VIC sold

buy this bike now $700 theres nothing wrong with it, a few cosmetic blemishes I want buy a chainsaw mill so this bike must go
  8. 0

VIC sold

to all those who pm'd etc I have just been in tassie for a few weeks and not able to surf.
  9. 0

VIC sold

OK Im gunna cut to the chase. Im pretty over trying to sell this bike, it is in good knick. If you seriously want to buy it ( and have the money and mum or dads permision or who ever else might control your funds) and wont stuff me around, then please PM me or post with your email address...
  10. 0

VIC sold

--b-u-m-p--
  11. 0

VIC sold

bump...... enya
  12. 0

VIC sold

...bump...
  13. 0

VIC sold

pics sent............
  14. 0

VIC sold

bump bump bump please buy me
  15. 0

VIC sold

to people that requested photos, sorry for the delay , my computer was down for nearly two weeks.
  16. 0

VIC sold

bumpbumpbump
  17. 0

VIC sold

...bump...
  18. 0

VIC sold

pics sent...
  19. 0

VIC sold

bumpity bump