Search results

1. 0

swap .243 for steel cyclocross bike

OK, I've got a lightly used .243 classic jump, urban, dh hard tail Long top tube Single speed, 24 & 26" wheels Shimano cable disc on the front XT vee brake on the back avid levers funn cables azonic bar and stem Marzochi DJ forks Still got the dropout bit to hang a derailleur and the...
  2. 0

bikes named after guns

for some reason I was just thinking of bikes named after guns. there's the .243 and also the 222. anybody think of any others?
  3. 0

VIC sold

Item: 2004 stinky small Location: east gippsland victoria/ I will be taking this bike to my mates place in melbourne on 28/1/09 Item Condition: vgc Reason for selling: sellingfor...
  4. 0

been a while

well, its been quite some time since Ive logged on to farkin. so Im posting this to say hello. Ive had two beautiful daughters, am starting up an organic farm in far east gippsland and havent had very much time for riding (damn). so any way, hello to all. choko
  5. 0

free beer , beunos aries

well what can i saay, first night in argentina and this baar has its 3rd birthday and puts on free beer. yeehaa you gota check this place
  6. 0

light weight elbows jeannie whipped up

I tacked this onto my custom dh pants thread, but theyre pretty cool so I thought they deserved their own post heres some light weight elbows jeannie whipped up the other day oh yeah theyre 1000 denier nylon outer with high rebound foam rubber padding ,and rubber backed elastic for non slip
  7. 0

custom dh pants...what would u want?

GF and I ( well mostly her) are designing and making some DH , FR pants. What would be your ultimate pant, what features would you like to see? we will be using a combo of 1000 denier nylon and 600 denier ripstop. cheers for ya input
  8. 0

dual faces

http://www.dual-faces.de/html/spike.html anyone heard of these guys? or spraken ze deutsch? (see what the mad cow does with that aye)
  9. 0

azonic zero stem

Item: azonic 0 stem Location: syd Item Condition: vg Reason for selling: dont want it Price and price conditions:fifty bucks neg. Extra Info: itsa good stem, std diametre bar clamp, 1 1/8 steerer size, puts yer bars right over yer forks Pictures:
  10. 0

ride to be, with pink champagne windshield

one and only custom pink champagne windshield, should be finished in a couple of weeks, its gunna have a magura julie front brake
  11. 0

26.8mm offset seatpost

i have a .243 seatpost 26.8mm, and id like to swap 4 an offset singlepiece one of the same diamtre the seat post is in as new cond. ive only ridden it a few times, and i like to run my seat a fair way back, would rather deal with someone in syd
  12. 0

sold

Item: norco vps 3 Location: syd Item Condition: good cond Reason for selling: i think ive come to realise i prefer hardtails Price and price conditions:drastic price drop $250 if sold this week, starting sat 18th sept BARGAIN you pay post if outside syd Extra Info: the frames pretty...
  13. 0

brake levers...cable discs

does anyone know if you can get clamp on brake levers( as opposed to pinch clamp), that would work with cable discs?