Search results

1. H

Going riding excuses/reasons!

I've had some trouble/issues of late coming up with reasons to go riding. While I know this might be a strange kinda comment to make, however some of us hold down full time jobs with heavy schedules of commitments when not working. So our wives/partners find it hard to think we wanna go riding...
  2. H

I dont get LBS attitude!

I know this has been thrashed around, BUT..... just wanted to share 2 recent experiences! A mate and myself were and are in the process of renewing and upgrading parts. We all know how much we can shell out for the 'necessities' and a Im known to my LBS(s) and have my bike worked on when I...
  3. H

05 Kona Coiler Rear Shock

Hi - wanting to upgrade a standard Fox Vanilla on a 05 Coiler to perhaps a Fox DHX 4. Has anyone done this or something similar and wanted to if it was possible and if any issues? Cheers! Or any recomendations? Thanks!
  4. H

New Zealand Mountain bike tracks!?

Just wanted thoughts on any New Zealand tracks y'all have ridden? I have ridden a few in Melbourne and now live in Christchurch but wanted comparision thoughts! Im a big fan of the DH tracks in the Port Hills and ride regularly and have heard it said they are world class. Hope it hasn't been...