Search results

1. A

motos to start off on

i did this same thing about 12mths ago and changed to motos and got a 02 250cc(first bike) it was awsome but i decided i wanted to start riding tracks so i downgraded the power and got a 03 250f. if i were you id get the 250f straight up. easy to learn on ,plenty of power on tap...
  2. A

XT discs - good/bad points??

i found my m4s to be a lot better than my xts,bit more fiddling around wth the hopes but the power and modulation were much better .
  3. A

moto over dh

not as much freedom?? to ride dh you can only ride down mountains + you need a ute\trailer to do shutles. maybe im being a bit one minded but cant see what you can do on a dh, that you cant do on a moto.....ok maybe the street ride thing but thats never been my cup of tea anyway. i made a...
  4. A

moto over dh

to big im trying to getaway from the weight, get to much arm pump and i want to have a crack at racing mx i'll either get a 125 or 250f + im yamaha all the way
  5. A

moto over dh

was on a 02 yz250 but a mate wrote it off and himself in the process in a freak accident. currently borrowing a mate 01 kx125 until i get my new rig in about 2 weeks,im chomping at the bit to get another ride. i suppose that is one downside to motos,you ride fast you go down even harder. my...
  6. A

moto over dh

im only new to moto but ican see where you can get over it . ive been doing a bit of trailriding at the moment just to learn how to ride fast.me and my friends all own mxers and (yz's,cr's and so on)we race around on bush loops like it we were on mx tracks. its wicked when you try and...
  7. A

moto over dh

i'm going to sell my 222 but will keep my fs tazer for dirt jumping and 4x. i cant imagine lossing complete interest in mtb but all i want to do right now is ride my moto. i never thought riding on flat ground let alone up hills would be so much fun. currrently in the market for 250f if...
  8. A

moto over dh

i would mind having a go at trying to get everywhere sideways :D :D
  9. A

moto over dh

i used to race A grade dh in seq queensland reasonably competitively but i recently bought a dirt bike and can say from my own opinion dh has got nothing on mx. i mean i dont have to wait for shutles . drifting around corners is as easy as a twist of throttle,anywhere any time.(i love...
  10. A

big mamma goes over the bars

http://www.pitboard.com.au/videos/misc/crash.avi
  11. A

5, 6, 7, 8 pack!

i dont get how call them an 8 pack to me that is 4 jumps a pack of 4 jumps :twisted:
  12. A

V10 - Sold - please delete this post

if you decide to split it up PM me im keen on a few parts
  13. A

some pics of sundays

we should do a bit of a 'tour de jump' on sunday blacky .i found some new jumps on the southside that are pretty rad. i know lukies keen.
  14. A

My new Dh bike.....

can you get spares for those forks???? lol
  15. A

some pics of sundays

16. A

what is best soft tail street/jump bike?

the guy with the tazer must be pretty smooth ,as ive had a phew big cases on my fs tazer and its sweet as. its my do anything bike, mainly dirt jumping though if you got the cash get a tazer you won't be disapointed
  17. A

rise dvd

what happened to gravity films there website has been down for as long as i remember
  18. A

rise dvd

anyone know where i can get it in oz
  19. A

fox seals in boxxers

does anybody have any exprience in this as i've read it on american website. supposedly there smother and longer lasting??
  20. A

This is Phat!

looks like he's had some ribs removed!! :P