Search results

1. D

Tassie is the Bestest.

yeeew, there was already will, john, nick in launie flippin and now there me n mitch!!!!! tassie represent!!!! and bmx rep!:P:P
  2. D

MTB to BMX

bmx is harder to trick, because mtb is so stable in the air you just just jump off pull a trick and then get on easy as, bmx is alot more touchy, thats whats makes it fun, and good for spins and backies cus they pull around easy!, i have started ridin bmx for a year and befor had a P.1 i...
  3. D

Something about the person above you.

like naked fat me on chairs
  4. D

sneak peak...08 GT BMX!!

paint the forks black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. D

my trails.

um nah, you helped build the peices of shit that used to be there lol , after the 2 pumps there is a hip( whick i had to move in like 1.5 meter) and make speeeeeeeeet:P then the last jump.
  6. D

my trails.

yeah mate, my property and in tasmainia:D
  7. D

my trails.

well i worked on my trails a bit this weekend, and i havent realy posted up my bike, so here goes,! first things first, my trails!, names bush trails, for more than 2 reasons Smile pic of my tag and kicker and general area they are in! first jumps of main line ( consists of this jump...
  8. D

post up your bmx (s)

well here is my bike:P frame: eastern element fork:eastern 4130 cromo bars: CROME SLAMS :P stem: stocko eastern grips: primo cori martiniz cranks: stock 4130 cromo eastern cranks, soon to have profile bb:p sprocket:stolen bike co 30t chain: kmc kool r wheel: alexrim chrome to salt...
  9. D

oddesy elementry stem

ok sick, yeah i like the look of that primo one, and the demolition and S&M, it would go nice with the slams:D , ill check out strictly now and check the prices cheers dan
  10. D

oddesy elementry stem

hey guys, i am in need of a new stem and my price range is no more that $120 i have been looking at the elementry stem because its so lighe but have herd that they slip on the steerer or at the handle bar clamp, who has had this problem? how did they fix it? is the stem worth buying...
  11. D

casset, non seald, screwing up! Duh!

* Eastern unsealed cassette hub * 14mm chromoly axle * 13T or 12T cog * 48-hole singlewall rim * Weight: 3 lbs. 2.1 oz * Color: Black positive thats the one
  12. D

oh haha sorry, forgot bout that, well all i know is its a stock 06 eastern element rear wheel, with non seald casset hub 12t, just some sort of eastern hub,( just an eastern logo on it)
  13. D

well as you would expect my non seald casset but is stting to screw up! i ride a fair bit of dirt but just cant afford a new wheel/hub! how can i service it? i have already taken out the braerings drom the cones and cleand and re greased them but obviosly it didnt do much, my casset isnt...
  14. D

stp ss ? specialized p1?

hey dud i got a 06 P.1 and there awsome! its forsale cus i ride bmx now, check it in complete bikes if ur keen, its got 06 dj#s and bbb seald pedals and lots more extras!;) P.m me if interested
  15. D

Fit Bike Co. Team Trail/Eastern Jane?

THE FIT THE FIT THE FIT its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beter IMO
  16. D

p1 or stp2

P.1 for sure! o wait, just happens i have one for sale cus i went to bmx? IT GOT 06 dj3s n sealed pedals n lots its 06 mod to, pm me if interested, im waitin for trading acsess so i can put it up:P oh and $1100
  17. D

First time BMXer

well i jsut got an eastern element, and i paid cash and bargand &80 of so got it for $550, they are a great bike, especialy the 07, unfortunatly i didnt wait an extra 2 months otherwise i could have got the new model:(
  18. D

$500 bmxs

i recently got an eastern element, great bike, and i dont like the fuses that much.
  19. D

christmas arvo

make the up and down wider, it looks like 30cm wide in the pic(the up) the wider the cooler and beter the jump is! looks like fun
  20. D

New Drop !!

hm 10ft my arse! and once the downie is allowed about 3ft its gona be smooth, would be fun when its done tho