Search results

1. P

orange patriot 7+ , PENRITH AREA

had my pride and joy stolen last night black orange patriot7+ black boxxers forks arial industries sprocketguard 5th element shock brand new sram x7 der. ruffian grips hope brakes azonic bars ricky boyers old rig. stolen from glenmore park in penrith.. please call tim on...
  2. P

surprised!

I havnt been on damian breachs photgraphy website for a while so i thought i might take a look this arvo and to my big surprise saw myself in one of his homepage pics from thredbo nats, surprised as all hell! thanks heaps damian... check it out http://www.damianbreach.com/thred_4.html dont mean...
  3. P

need any 8 speed rear deraillur, Western sydney

What: 8 speed rear deraillur Price range/Willing to Pay: up too $50 Location: west sydney Extra Info: doesnt have to be in the best condition, just needs to be running well,
  4. P

(small) TEMPLATE

Sorry, but you really need to use the appropriate template as per Farkin rules.
  5. P

five ten , downhill/freeride shoes

does anyone have any personal experience from the low-impact five ten shoes? my riding shoes were stolen along with the rest of my gear so now i have to replace it all and i came across these shoes. they seem to be a good price and value so does anybody own a pair? cheers tibs
  6. P

Thirroul, WOLLONGONG, black bag

item: black bag with all my gear, body armour, shinnys, elbows, shoes, phone, wallet, keys, license, sunnies and bike equipment. where: thirroul, wollongong time: roughly 12:45pm 24th december, CHRISTMAS EVE "YOU BASTARDS" this bag had all of my gear, and personal stuff. the bag fell off the...