Search results

1. Ruzz

QLD Sold

Item: Tomac CartelX 4x Frame....One of only 4 in the world! *NOTE* the frame is Purple not the off blue colour the photos show Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Mint Condition! Reason for selling: New Bike \ Pictures
  2. Ruzz

4X Tomac Cartel!

Frame Tomac Cartel (Fresh Paint, waiting for the decals) Fork Fox 831 Stem Thompson x4 Bars Sunline v1 Brakes Avid Elixir CR, Carbon lever Blades H/set Pro Seat Selle Italia Seat Post Thompson Elite Cranks Truvativ Stylo OCT 1.1 Hubs Hope Pro II Rims Mavic XM 819 Spokes...
  3. Ruzz

Joined the RIOT!

Blk Mrkt Riot 22' Rock Shox Argyle 302 Mtx Rims Ns Front And Rear Hubs Profile Cranks Blk Mrkt Bada Boom 3' Bars Blk Mrkt Underboss Stem Blk Mrkt Brass Knuckles Seat Schwalbe Table Top Tyres Hayes El Camino Shadow Halk Link BLK
  4. Ruzz

4X Not like You Have Seen One Before!

Frame - Giant 09 Stp Rear shock - N/A Front shock/fork - Fox Rl 120mm soon to be 100m Handlebars -Sunline v1 737mm Stem -Sunline v1 50mm Headset - Fsa Sealed Bearing (not pictured) Grips -Giant Lock ons Saddle -Serfas Seatpost -Raceface Front brake -Shimano XT Rear brake -Shimano XT...
  5. Ruzz

SOld!

Item Giant 09 Trance X1 Frame (medium) 18inch Location Brisbane, Will post. Price Offers Around $1200 Comes With Fsa Sealdbeaing headset Race Face Deus xc Cranks Fox RP2 Rear Shock Race Face Deus xc Seatpost Race Face H/bar and Stem Xt Front Derailer and shifter Fizik Gobi Saddle...
  6. Ruzz

please delete

please delete
  7. Ruzz

prlease delete

please delete
  8. Ruzz

4X SANTA got me a ticket on a CRUZ!! complete yo! action shot!

Well I lashed out yesterday and bought my self a new frame. ill post up a spec list hopefully will be built early next week and get the frame tomorrow 10/4/09 Spec List: Frame:Santa Cruz Jackall 2009 Standard Black Fork:Fox F series rlc 32 White Bars:Funn FatBoy Bars Black 710mm...
  9. Ruzz

NT please delete

not for sale anymore
  10. Ruzz

My New 4X Rig!!

Giant Anthem x1 2009 model Fork: Fox 32 F100 Shock: Fox rp2 Wheels: Mavic 813 on dt swiss 370 Cranks:Shimmano Slx Shifter: xt Derailer: xt Seat: Selle Itiala SLR Post: Race Face Brakes: Avid Elixer Tyres: Maxxis Cross Mark upgrades... Sunline v1 bars. sunline v1 stem. E13 32t...
  11. Ruzz

2008 Stp Pro.

Hi Guys, brought the new stalion home from work today built it up and shes ready to roll. frame :ALUXX alloy: double butted, integrated gusset w/CNC BB yoke fork: Rockshox Pike 454 Air U-Turn w/maxle rear derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow high normal 9 speed shifters: Shimano Deore...
  12. Ruzz

Song Help!?

could anyone tell me the name of this song??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geO1pWjJKD8
  13. Ruzz

2008 race calender

ok i did a serch but couldnt find anything, what i am looking for is the 2008 4x race calender??? cheers ryan
  14. Ruzz

delete please

delete nothin to see here
  15. Ruzz

Help Please.

Now i was watching some videos on youtube a while back, and came across one of darren berrecloth in his earlier days in run for your life(i think thats what it was called) and im looking for the song that was in this section, one of the verses or chours went like this, die mother...
  16. Ruzz

sold

please delete
  17. Ruzz

Pics!

Okidoiklie, well im looking for some pictures. Matt Tape. some of you would have herd of him, he was qld state champ a couple of time for dh, adn im looking for somepictures that you guys might have, i work with matt and im getting som pics togeather for somthing i want to do at work...
  18. Ruzz

Delete

Delete please
  19. Ruzz

My Name Is Earl

So i just clicked on the tv and My name is earl just started. on the intro it said it was created by cedric gracia! did anybody else know this?? i just thought he was a gun Mtber but i didnt think that he would create tv shows. its a pritty funny show and i think he has done a pritty good...
  20. Ruzz

Whats happend to Chosen Line

hey guys , just clicked onto the chosen line site, and what apperars is that the site is not running any more because of full time work commitments. at the end of the letter he says that " if there is any proceed in the world of the chosen line, then i will let ou know" dose this mean...