Search results

1. Tho-R

Beep Test

I find it hard to believe that Guinnes hasn't got it in their records (they probably do, but couldnt find it on their website) This is the best i could find after a google search. 19/2 by Håkan Mild, who played football for IFK Gothenburg. He had been rumored to have completed the test...
  2. Tho-R

Frame Sizing

I am looking to purchase a 2009 surge frame and i am unsure of what size to get. I am about 6'1" and it will be used pretty regularly for XC. Also, just on a sizing note, what is the geo that is mainly about sizing?
  3. Tho-R

QLD All mountain Hardtail frame

Bump, still looking. Show me what you got even if its more (within reason) than $200!
  4. Tho-R

Yeah i realise this, will push the budget for a chameleon, just set it at that because i didnt like my chances of finding one. *edit* after researching the Surge, its looking like a nice option, thanks:)
  5. Tho-R

Item: All mountain hardtail frame Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: Looking to stay around $200 give or take. Extra Info: Santa cruz Chameleon would be perfect. Medium size, possibly a large.
  6. Tho-R

QLD Shimano XT Rear Deraileur

Bump to the top, just after Xt mech now
  7. Tho-R

Sorry guys sorted out bars and rear brake Thanks FTR for a ripper deal.
  8. Tho-R

Item: Shimano rear Derailuer Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: $50-80 for rear derailuer Extra Info: Any type, willing to pay more for the shadow version. Pref long or med cage.
  9. Tho-R

QLD Wheelset **found**

Love to get a set on the weekend, if u have a set in Brissy i can stretch the budget if need be.
  10. Tho-R

QLD Wheelset **found**

Item: All Mountain wheelset Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: found Extra Info: Must be disc compatible and 20mm front hub and 135xQR rear. Something along the lines of single tracks or even 721's
  11. Tho-R

QLD Found

Item: 20mm compatible Single crown forks Location: Brisbane, QLD Price range/Willing to Pay: $200-400 possibly stretch budget a little. **found*8 Extra Info: Ideally want adjustable travel suspension, something like nixons. Around about 150mm travel.
  12. Tho-R

Found

Found plz delete.
  13. Tho-R

Trail/XC Wheelset **SOLD**

bumpo, priced dropped to $200
  14. Tho-R

Yes, I am a tightass

Just so you know, u will be looking at $1 per spoke ($32? just for spokes) and on top of that around about $50 for labour to build the wheel up unless you do it for yourself. Probably better of looking for a rear wheel...
  15. Tho-R

Hayes 9 PARTS **SOLD**

Yeah mate, it was 100% functional before the post snapped off, so yes, everything but one piston is in nearly perfect condition
  16. Tho-R

my santacruz and yeti dh and freeride bikes

Is the tube around the toptube a load bearing addition?
  17. Tho-R

Trail/XC Wheelset **SOLD**

Bump.........
  18. Tho-R

Shimano LX cranks & BB **SOLD**

Bump to the top BUY THESE
  19. Tho-R

Sold Sold

Bump to the top
  20. Tho-R

Hayes 9 PARTS **SOLD**

Item: Complete hayes 9 in peices Location:Brisbane Item Condition: Relatively good Reason for selling: Broken Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info:One of the pistons has the pad post broken off, other than that all is in good condition. Comes with rear length hose. Pictures: Will...