Search results

1. Tho-R

Frame Sizing

I am looking to purchase a 2009 surge frame and i am unsure of what size to get. I am about 6'1" and it will be used pretty regularly for XC. Also, just on a sizing note, what is the geo that is mainly about sizing?
  2. Tho-R

QLD All mountain Hardtail frame

Item: All mountain hardtail frame Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: Looking to stay around $200 give or take. Extra Info: Santa cruz Chameleon would be perfect. Medium size, possibly a large.
  3. Tho-R

QLD Shimano XT Rear Deraileur

Item: Shimano rear Derailuer Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: $50-80 for rear derailuer Extra Info: Any type, willing to pay more for the shadow version. Pref long or med cage.
  4. Tho-R

QLD Wheelset **found**

Item: All Mountain wheelset Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: found Extra Info: Must be disc compatible and 20mm front hub and 135xQR rear. Something along the lines of single tracks or even 721's
  5. Tho-R

QLD Found

Item: 20mm compatible Single crown forks Location: Brisbane, QLD Price range/Willing to Pay: $200-400 possibly stretch budget a little. **found*8 Extra Info: Ideally want adjustable travel suspension, something like nixons. Around about 150mm travel.
  6. Tho-R

Found

Found plz delete.
  7. Tho-R

Hayes 9 PARTS **SOLD**

Item: Complete hayes 9 in peices Location:Brisbane Item Condition: Relatively good Reason for selling: Broken Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info:One of the pistons has the pad post broken off, other than that all is in good condition. Comes with rear length hose. Pictures: Will...
  8. Tho-R

Sold Sold

Item: DH bottom bracket Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Very good, almost new. Reason for selling: got XT Price and price conditions:SOLD Extra Info: The bb shell size is 68/73mm and the axle length is 128mm, gives a little extra clearance. This is the 4 bearing BB, extra strength...
  9. Tho-R

Shimano LX cranks & BB **SOLD**

Item: Shimano Hollowtech LX cranks and Shimano BB-ES30 (octalink) Location:Brisbane, but willing to post Item Condition: Excellent, shoe rub on non drive side and a few little scratches from the chain on drive side Reason for selling: Got XT Price and price conditions:$SOLD Extra Info: They...
  10. Tho-R

Found

What: -Lookin for some SPD pedals, but with a platform. Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition Location: Brisbane Extra Info: show me what you got :)
  11. Tho-R

Trail/XC Wheelset **SOLD**

Item: Sun Rims SOS Wheelset Location: Brisbane, but willing to post Item Condition: Excellent, few scratches here and there but nearly 100% straight Reason for selling: Need Stronger wheels Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Got a bike 2nd hand and took wheels off immediately, no...
  12. Tho-R

Yellow Trail Machine

Well having discovered i much prefer riding trails and a bit of everything in general so i have gotten myself a ST dually, well kinda ST. Anyway, it is a 2005 Specialized Enduro Expert. Sweetest bike i have ridden in a VERY long time, so solid through the rough stuff, yet nimble through...
  13. Tho-R

Found

What: Mid travel dual suspension bike, no more that 6" Price range/Willing to Pay: $2000, but might stretch the budget if the right bike comes along. Location: Brisbane Extra Info: Looking at something along the lines of an Enduro or similar.
  14. Tho-R

2004/5 Titus Supermoto frame *SOLD*

Item: 2004/5 Titus Supermoto frame w/Manitou 4-way Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Very good condition, few scuff and scratches as usual Reason for selling: want a smaller bike Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Will include headset (cane creek S-3+5) and seat post (Titus...
  15. Tho-R

2006 White Marzocchi 66RC2X **SOLD**

Item: 2006 Marzocchi WHITE 66RC2X Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent, Pretty much spotless Reason for selling: want a smaller bike Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Will include the adapter to adjust pressures and they are WHITE and 170mm Pictures:
  16. Tho-R

Titus Supermoto, Sweet Freeride bike. **SOLD**

Item: Blue 2004 Titus Supermoto Location:Brisbane Item Condition:Excellent condition, well looked after. Few scratches and scuffs from general use. Reason for selling:getting outta DH/FR Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Spec: Fork: Marzocchi 66RC2X Wheelset: Sun rims camo...
  17. Tho-R

2005 STP - Not Stock. **SOLD**

Item: 2005 STP2 Location:Brisbane Item Condition:Good condition, few scratches and cable rub. Reason for selling:looking at something else. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info:It is a 2005 STP with basically nothing stock left on it. Spec 2005 STP2 frame. 2005 DJ3's...
  18. Tho-R

Complete Cycle

This is my Titus supermoto. It is now basically 100% complete. Only needs to go on a little diet(tyres etc) and it will be freaking awesome. Spec: Frame - Titus Supermoto, 7" via 4-way. Fork - Marz' 66RC2X Wheels - MTX on Dt Swiss 340's. R-deraileur - Shimano XT Chain Device - Aireal...
  19. Tho-R

Front sealed 20mm wheel.

What: ^^As Above^^ Price range/Willing to Pay: Nothing over $100 Location: Brisbane Extra Info: Just looking for a decent sealed hub on a rhyno lite etc.
  20. Tho-R

Hayes El Camino

Hey. Im just wondering what the advantage of the little "power" nob on the hayes El camino is. Ive read the site and it says it provides more power by moving the pivot point. Care to elaborate? Thanks