Search results

1. R

VIC specialized fsr frames

Item: Specialized FSR frames ie, 2 of. Small size Location: Rosanna, Vic Item Condition: Missing parts, projects Reason for selling: Not selling, giving away for free. Price and price conditions: Free Extra Info: Neither are working, they both need parts or something.
  2. R

VIC on one inbred

Hi all. Item full name and model etc. 20 inch on one inbred 26 wheeled single speed frame, the white one with v brake mounts. Location Melbourne Extra Info: I owned 2 at separate times some years back so I figure there may be at least 2 kicking around somewhere.
  3. R

VIC Custom Cargo Bike

Maybe someone can go to town and do this; https://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156151
  4. R

VIC Custom Cargo Bike

Well I've had my 5 year old stand on the plank that I have and straddle the top tube while the other one sits in child seat.
  5. R

VIC Custom Cargo Bike

I'm 6'3" however the frame was about a 20 inch when I started and there's normal seat post adjustment. I will say normal rules don't completely apply as these type of bikes need to be ridden "differently" as you kind of have to ride them from the back wheel. Its a hoot to ride and plenty of...
  6. R

VIC Custom Cargo Bike

Item: Larry vs Harry Bullitt copy. Location: NE suburbs Melb. Item Condition: Custom build so I'll say used. Reason for selling: As below. Price and price conditions: $1800 ONO Extra Info: Build thread...
  7. R

Thomson seatpost swap

Hi all. I'm wanting to swap (not sell) a thomson masterpiece setback 30.9mm 350mm seatpost for a straight version of the same thing. I'm based in the NE suburbs of melb. PM if your interested. Matt
  8. R

VIC On One - Planet X 26 inch rigid fork

Hi all. Chasing a On One or Planet X rigid 26 inch fork in white. I'd consider black if thats what someone has spare but would prefer white. Either Disc only or V/Disc would be considered. Cheers Matt based in NE suburbs Melb.
  9. R

ROAD cargo bike for my kid or an esky

small update I've been looking a bit at the clear coat and while searching it became apparent that a product called POR15 is a option. I had a crack at rebuild a motorcycle tank some time back and guess what....I've already got some. This hopefully will allow me to ride the bike regardless...
  10. R

Found.

Ive got a 105 you can have but its missing jocky wheels. Worked ok.
  11. R

pic update Heres a few pics of the design/parts that I fabricted to make the bike work. I've since mounted a sheet of 20mm ply that I had lying around and fitted it to the 30mm square I welded in this arvo. The above pic it the attachment from the bottom 0 degree stem. The black block is...
  12. R

Well since one of the headset cups i machined is a bit undersize it ain't coming out unfortunately!
  13. R

Got one of the cross braces welded in today. 2 to go and ive figured out the stand design. Once the 2 other braces are welded i may be closer to clear powder coating it which will solve rust issues. I'm after a piece of 15mm ply for the base then ill sort mounts for child seat/esky. Ill try and...
  14. R

Cheers James
  15. R

1 1/8 steerer.
  16. R

I've used a "the pig" headset in the normal way then at the moment just and short spacer with a starnut and M6 bolt on top. I have to sort a clamp of some sort for this or even a short stem but polished silver ones are un-common from what I can see. I may even use some stainless tube I still...
  17. R

more pics. The frame or whats left of it I found on the side of the road missing a front wheel. Its about a 21~22 inch mtn 26 frame that was importantly steel. I removed the main tube and welded in a horizontal one and buggered the B/B in the process (always remove before welding idiot). All...
  18. R

Thanks. I've done a couple of custom motos but you always end up with the issue of RWC/legality etc. Finally I've done a pushie frame (which doesn't obviously need a RWC) and I'm pretty happy. I figure if I ride to work with a smile on my face and good laugh its a win. A few kids have expressed...
  19. R

Only issue with the esky will be the drink driving issue!! I had a stupid (but not gone) idea put on motorcycle leathers and take it for a run down mount hotham..... It'll probably end badly. :twitch:
  20. R

jig I've got a home made motorcycle bench that I figure is pretty square so mostly it was built on that. The welding did end up tweaking the alignment once done (heating and cooling) but overall I'm pretty stoked with the outcome. It was wierd to ride my 26 inch wheeled commuter today...