1. TransitionPete

Sold please delete

Item : Shimano RT86 160mm disc brake rotor SOLD PLEASE DELETE
  2. TransitionPete

NSW Sold Please delete

Please delete
  3. TransitionPete

NSW 2005/2006 Transition Preston FR Frame or Swingarm

Item: 2005/2006 Transition Preston FR Frame or Swingarm Location: Sydney, Inner West. Will pay for postage Item Condition: Not Cracked Price and price conditions: You Tell me Extra Info: Will Pay for Postage I know its a long shot. But you never know. After all these years I still have my...
  4. TransitionPete

2008 Specialized Demo 8 II Bushing Size??

As the title say's: I have obtained a 2008 Demo 8 II Frame without a shock. I want to order the shock withing the next few days. I just need to know what size bushings I will need for a Vivid 5.1 to fit. Kind Regards, Pete..
  5. TransitionPete

4X 2009 Transition Bottlerocket

Well as many people know I cracked my beloved 2006 Transition Preston FR. The frame was covered under "Crash Replacement Warranty". I am now the proud owner of a 2009 Transition Bottlerocket. It was well worth the 3 month wait. I am quite sure its the first one in the country also. The...
  6. TransitionPete

Sam Hill and Brendan Fairclough Lego Men

Thats right!! I think they are awesome Gotta love the eyebrows!! :p If already posted mods please delete.
  7. TransitionPete

NSW 2006 Transition Preston FR Swingarm

Item: 2006 Transition Preston FR Swingarm Location: Sydney, Inner West. Will pay for postage Item Condition: Not Cracked Price and price conditions: You Tell me Extra Info: Will Pay for Postage I know its a long shot. But you never know.
  8. TransitionPete

NSW Sold please delete

Item: 2008 Boxxer World Cups w/Flat Crown and Sunline Stem SOLD PLEASE DELETE
  9. TransitionPete

4X 2009 Yeti DJ Build

Well my girlfriend has finally got her new 4x bike. A 2009 Yeti DJ - Short. Organising it at work over the last few week's has been interesting. "Has it come in yet?", " Call me when its in." She actually thought she was getting a frame and headset. How ever she was suprised with a...
  10. TransitionPete

Night Shots and Night Riding

Took some shots my bikey tonight. I also shot some of Nick ( Littleman ) riding. All pics were shot with a Canon 400d with a 10-17 mm Fisheye Lens at a 30 second shutter speed. All pics were taken after 8.30 PM tonight.
  11. TransitionPete

Sub 18 Kg Glowing Glory

Well I can finally say that she is done!. I have made a few slight tweak's to make myself feel comfortable on the bike since last time it was posted up. I've lowered the front end with the E.13 reducer cup. That dropped the front 1 cm! That being one slight change I am very stoked with...
  12. TransitionPete

sold please delete

Item: 2008 Race Face Evolve DH Cranks with an 83 MM Bottom Bracket SOLD PLEASE DELETE
  13. TransitionPete

Sold Please Delete

Item: Shimano Saint M800 Hydraulic Disc Brakes Front and Rear * With loads of extras!!* See extra info for details SOLD PLEASE DELETE
  14. TransitionPete

Sold Please Delete

Item: 2008 Rockshox Boxxer Drop crown Location: InnerWest, Sydney , Free postage Oz wide! Item Condition: Immaculate. One minor mark as picture show's Reason for selling: Need a flat crown Price and price conditions: $60, $50 posted Now $40 posted!!!! Extra Info: Will Post Oz wide...
  15. TransitionPete

Transition Revamped

Well here she is now. Alot of work has been done to it since Farkin last saw this bike. This is My 4x race bike. I will be racing the bike this weekend at the NSW 4x State Champs at Kurrajong.. Frame: 2006 Transition Preston FR Shock: 2008 Fox Float R Fork: 2008 Rockshox Revelation 426...
  16. TransitionPete

sold please delete

Item: Rear Mavic wheel laced to a WTB hub consisting of: - Mavic 729 Rim 32 Hole - WTB Laser Disc Super Duty 150 x 12 Only 6 Grams heavier then the Pro 2 hub!! - Dt Swiss Competition Black Spokes with Silver nipples SOLD PLEASE DELETE
  17. TransitionPete

2008 Giant Glory DH Negative 1

Simple... Better specs then a Zero :) Frame: 2008 Giant Glory dh1 Shock: Fox Dhx 4 with Manitou Ti spring Fork: 2008 Boxxer World cup with blackbox dampening Brakes: 2008 Shimano Saint with Goodridge hoses and black straightline levers and 8 inch a2z teppenyaki rotors Shifter...
  18. TransitionPete

City Ride Sunday Feb 17

Me and a couple of mates will be in town from 5.30PM to about 10.30 Meet at Townhall steps at 5.30PM if keen. Post up to let me know if your coming. Pete..
  19. TransitionPete

Riding at the Creek 100208

Well Greg and Nick were riding the local nice and early this morning. I get a call from them whilst i am sleeping and they tell me to come and ride because Nick was taking pics. Hence the very little pics of me and the bad day I had with Facials!!!!!!!! I got there in about 30 mins. Here...
  20. TransitionPete

sold please delete

Item: Hayes Nine Brakeset w/ hayes BFL levers and brand new 2008 8" Avid G2 rotors Sold Please Delete