Search results

1. O

Fyansford Trails. Geelong

Grrr, damn you guys organising it then! I'll be over in Adelaide! =[ When I get back though, Lachie and I will try and get down on a regular basis =]
  2. O

Ballarat Park...

Haha, i am a farkin' whore... Farkin cant seem to get rid of me.... :rolleyes: Yeow! This season should be sik! Bring on Baw Baw! Fark i love that place!!!!!! <33
  3. O

Eagle dirt jumps, for those coming to the nats..

I'd so tap you guys =p
  4. O

Rigid NS *update page 6*

Pffft, your all talk callan :rolleyes: Your so scene going rigid/24 =p
  5. O

Adelaide Eagle Nationals - Dirt Jam

Pffft, who needs brakes :rolleyes:
  6. O

My Photography

Trents style is awesome now.. But sorry man, not much a fan of the pics.. captured it well! but riders are still out of focus and composure isn't great... but thats me just being picky =p
  7. O

Moving to Adelaide

Not a whole lot of Adelaidians use Farkin... Best jumping on http://www.ilmtb.com/site/
  8. O

Adelaide Eagle Nationals - Dirt Jam

Are you serious? Grrrr.... I somehow need to find a back brake!!! Feel sorry for people that hubs with out mounts on the front... Hopefully this isnt the case.... I'm normally brakeless, and am putting on one brake so I can ride, as suposably you need to brake after the step down a bit...
  9. O

Rigid NS *update page 6*

Your pretty sexy =] Brakeless =D
  10. O

Ballarat Park...

Haha, i will die ='[ I am definitely racing this summer! Hitting up as many as i can! =D You actually going to make an apearance this season since you have no yr12 commitments now?
  11. O

Action on Red Sand! Flips, whips and spins!

Yeah Shorty!! Stepping up top dirt!!! Now just ride away and not case!!! YEOW! One of those guys has the most unco scetchiest no handers....
  12. O

The Photo Snob Thread

I miss that place soo much <3 Your getting tooo good olly!!! grrr!!
  13. O

What snake is this?

Golden-crowned snake Its a nocturnal species. It is a secretive snake and rarely attempts to bite. =]
  14. O

Rowing Thread

Doesnt seem right... To do a 3.17, you need to average 1.38 for a 500 split...
  15. O

Long Gully Photos

Last one of Mik is sik!!
  16. O

Just 3

Yeah Trent! your knees are sooo good now!! =D Patto
  17. O

Ballarat Park...

Shhhhh =p Its the new scene thing to do =]
  18. O

Intro To My New Webisode.

Yeah Kane! Looking awesome! Cant wait!!!!
  19. O

Rowing Thread

In response to strokes per minute, stick to what you have trained under.. Dont try anything new... Its only pre-season anyways.. Any queries, ask your coach, they'll be happy that you actually ask.. Eat Low GI foods the night before, like pasta and have a good breakfast with fruit.. Avoid...
  20. O

Ballarat Park...

Touche, i'm tired and rushed it all... Changed now =]