Search results

1. jackie boy

EC Day Video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsMQd20wTAY Watch in HD!
  2. jackie boy

Freecoaster Help?

G'day, On of my mates free coasters isnt working very well at all at the moment, basicly the problem is that to get moving you have to pedal a full 8 times roughly to even get moving? Ive read all the free coaster threads here and there hasnt been anything of help yet :(. So if any one has...
  3. jackie boy

Aaron Ross Off FBM

http://www.digbmx.com/news/aaron-ross-and-fbm-part-ways/dig-1231216.html Well i never!
  4. jackie boy

So im building a QP...

Well going to try anyway. But before i buy any materials or anything im going to need dimentions sizes and things. Im looking for plan's for a quarter around 4ft tall so nothing to big as my driveway isnt the biggest of things. So if you have any plans that you would be willing to let me have a...
  5. jackie boy

Help Jimmy!

As some of you may have heard jimmy levan has had a preety nasty crash so he and his family have some massive bills for rehab and such, more info on the links below. But yeah if you could donate some money that would be great! Also Tina and Tom at empire are matching every dollar donated...
  6. jackie boy

Albes?

G'day Im just looking on the Albes Bmx website and noticed the shipping rates are cheaper than Dan's or Empire and Albes say they have alot better tracking now and comes alot quicker so i was wondering has any one on here ever delt with them before? If so what was it like? Cheers!
  7. jackie boy

'06 Brodie Nemesis !SOLD!

Item:'06 Brodie Nemesis, Sold! Location:North Hobart, Always Happy to Post Item Condition:Rad Reason for selling:Morphine Addiction Price and price conditions:Nothing Its Sold! Extra Info:Comes With Manitou Split Rear Air Shock, Seat Post, Seat Clamp And Mabey A Seat If Your Lucky...
  8. jackie boy

SOLD SODL SOLD SOLD!! Please Delete

I realy do not want to sell this but being 15 and only earning $90 every fortnight :p im not realy in a position to build some thing like this up :( ....... Item: Orange 222 And More Location: North Hobart Item Condition: Bloody Awsome!! Fresh Paint Not Even Riden On Yet Reason for...
  9. jackie boy

Gearing's

G'day, Im looking into downsizeing my current gearing (33-12 i think) to a 22/23-9 but im not sure if it will be a good idea because of all the torque on such small gearing. And if i do lower my gearing would it be a good idea to run a half link chain just to be a bit safer? Cheers Jack
  10. jackie boy

Giant Atx DH Frame Or Complete

What: Giant Atx DH Frame Or Complete Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends If It Is Complete Or Frame Package Location: Im In Hobart But Fine With Postage Extra Info: None Realy... Pictures would Be Handy
  11. jackie boy

Orange 222/223/224 frame

What: Orange 222/223/224 frame Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me:) Location: any where in australia Extra Info:dont mind if it has no shock or has a little crack in it!
  12. jackie boy

Porter

What: ironhorse porter Price range/Willing to Pay: 450 or under Location: hobart tasmania Extra Info: good nik, dark colour (any will do), might take a while to get cash together or could swap for haro escape 8.3 03 model