Search results

1. cokeonspecialtwodollars

What does your day look like?

The world would be a better place if the former were more often transposed with the latter.
  2. cokeonspecialtwodollars

@Ultra Lord Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah?
  3. cokeonspecialtwodollars

This you from the alternate angle?
  4. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Mum's coming round to put it back the way it oughta be.
  5. cokeonspecialtwodollars

The Photo Snob Thread

Found myself in a rather dark place... thought that I'd make hay while the sun doesn't shine.
  6. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Purchased mine, a 2012 with 70,000km, a few years back for $12k as something small for my daughter to learn to drive in, they're asking around $25k for them now. Quite a capable off-road vehicle that goes to the same spots as mates with bigger 4WD's.
  7. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Not into rock garden but pretty close.
  8. cokeonspecialtwodollars

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Yeah, went with carbon Nextie for the following build, was much simpler to set up.
  9. cokeonspecialtwodollars

It took many failed attempts to get them to seal up tubeless, in the end I think it may have been a ghetto setup from a sacrificial 26" tube that did the job. Could go as low as 5psi before things got precarious.
  10. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Yep, spoke had an extra bend on top of the normal J but if you look closely at the valve nut on the right that's what was left of the tubeless valve stem, snapped it right off. Valve on the left is the one from the tube that I had to poke through the rim liner.
  11. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Had that happen once, was a long way from home and couldn't get the valve nut off where the thread was damaged in order to put a tube in. Thankfully I was on the fat bike which had these handy rim cut outs.
  12. cokeonspecialtwodollars

POS The selfie

Exactly where I was headed in a round-a-bout way. I was almost put off by the recent Bahn Mi post but I do know that he loves the long game
  13. cokeonspecialtwodollars

POS The selfie

I call bullshit, that's not yours... no graffiti on the wall.
  14. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Are they Carbon Ti (I think that's what I make out in the photo)? I'd send them a polite email with photos, while they are unlikely to warranty they may do a significant discount on a replacement... can't hurt to ask.
  15. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Bargain buys thread

There is only Zuul.
  16. cokeonspecialtwodollars

We've lost the desire... how do we get it back?

I think that we've been really limiting ourselves for all of these years. The correct number of bikes to own is aₙ=2ⁿ where n is the number of bikes you currently have and a is the number of bikes you should have.
  17. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Lego

SPACESHIP!!!!
  18. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Little Things You Love

Yeah the robots only wash their own clothes, they're not our slaves.
  19. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Your most hated "SALE SPEAK"

That's something that is completely obvious that I hadn't noticed before.