Search results

1. cokeonspecialtwodollars

New Bike Day Imminent - Release the Pinions

Currently doing my research for NBD, want to go gearbox this time around so looking at Nicolai ION G16 GPI and Zerode Taniwha. Does anyone else have suggestions for a 150-160mm trail bike with Pinion mount that I should be looking at? https://www.nicolai-bicycles.com/ion-g16-gpi-2022-en...
  2. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW FOUND | 32T Chainring | GXP direct mount | Narrow narrow

Item: 32T Chainring | GXP direct mount | Narrow narrow Location: Newcastle or willing to post Price range/Willing to Pay: Yes Extra Info: I recently changed to a smaller rear cog on the DJ but this has meant that the rear dropouts are now at full extension to get some tension on the chain...
  3. cokeonspecialtwodollars

RAD Bike Co. Ti/FB 27.5"

Frame - RAD Bike Co. Ti/FB 27.5" Fork - Salsa Kingpin Carbon Deluxe Fork Handlebars - Thomson DH 800 x 31.8mm | 5° Up | 9° Back | 20mm Rise Stem - Funn Equaliser 35mm | 10° Headset - Cane Creek Shifter - Pinion DS2 Grips - Ergon GA2 Gripshift Lock On Saddle - Bontrager Seatpost - BikeYoke Revive...
  4. cokeonspecialtwodollars

31.6mm Reamer for Seat Tube

I'm going to try a few of the local machine shops however I think that 31.6mm is possibly more specific to bikes, with that in mind does anyone happen to have access to a 31.6mm reamer that I could loan for a mutually agreed payment in a universal currency?
  5. cokeonspecialtwodollars

No Dig, No Ride.

Sharing the hell out of this and if one "poacher" picks up a shovel then we can call it a win.
  6. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW [FOUND] KS Coupler Housing Cap & O-Ring

Item: KS Coupler Housing Cap & O-Ring | Alloy Red | KS Part A3117. Location: Newcastle, NSW or anywhere you'd like to post from. Reason for purchase: Lost the original. Price and price conditions: Cheap and cheerful. Extra Info: Anybody happen to have one laying around from an otherwise dead...
  7. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I notice there a has been a few IT related questions in the past and like many other obscure topics there's a general wealth of knowledge floating around the forum, so I propose a place to come and ask questions for the technologically challenged. I've been using the same domain/email host for...
  8. cokeonspecialtwodollars

STOLEN ACT Norco Sight A1 & Commencal Clash

Bike: Norco Sight A1 and Commencal Clash Colour: Dark Green (Sight) and Grey (Clash) Date it was stolen: 17/04/2021 Where it was stolen: Karabar Specs: Other Descriptions: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php/?story_fbid=468514187795503&id=754595684738642 Owned by Ellie and Duke, sharing in...
  9. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW [FOUND] Rigid fork

Item: Rigid fork Location: Newcastle, NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: $300 Extra Info: Tapered steerer, 15x100mm axle, 476mm axle to crown.
  10. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW Hope E4 Tech 3 Black [FOUND]

Item: Hope E4 Tech 3 Black (complete or caliper only) Location: Newcastle Price range/Willing to Pay: $150 Extra Info: Just got around to fitting the Hope V4 from @the drizzle and the rear caliper fouls on the frame so I'm chasing any of the following. a) Swap my Hope V4 set/rear/caliper for...
  11. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW WTB: SRAM DUB™ Press Fit 92 Outer Right 2mm Spacer [FOUND]

Item: SRAM DUB™ Press Fit 92 Outer Right 2mm Spacer Location: Newcastle, willing to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: <$15 Extra Info: New or near new condition please. Received the mediocre Trek frame which came fitted with said bottom bracket but did not include the spacers per the below...
  12. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW [FOUND] Shimano XTR Shifter 11 Speed

Item: Shimano XTR Shifter 11 Speed bar mount Location: Newcastle, willing to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: $150 Extra Info: New or near new condition please.
  13. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW [FOUND] Hope Tech3 E4

Item: Hope Tech3 E4 Brakeset Black Location: Newcastle Price range/Willing to Pay: $350 Extra Info: Left lever rear / Right lever front, Black, would also consider V4.
  14. cokeonspecialtwodollars

International [SOLD] P2 Respirator - 3M Pro

Item: 3M Cool Flow P2 Respirator - Last in existence in known universe. Location: Wuhan Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Profit from the fear of others. Price and price conditions: Can you really put a price on your health? Buyer pays postage. Extra Info: Also available, guaranteed to...
  15. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Avid Brake Hose Angle Adaptor

I suspect that this is going to end up as an entry in the f-wits thread but for now it's here as I need answers. Does anybody know if you can get an angle adaptor that screws into an Avid lever body that would result in the brake hose running parallel to the bars? I have a Salsa Anything...
  16. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW [FOUND] Salsa Kingpin -or- Bearpaw

Item: Salsa Kingpin Deluxe -or- Bearpaw rigid carbon fork, 15x150mm, tapered, three-pack mounts. Location: Newcastle, NSW Price Range/Willing to Pay: Up to $300 Extra Info: Special order item only from the local distributor who won't be putting another order through to Salsa until April. Perhaps...
  17. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW 26" 160mm Suspension Fork

Item: 26" 160mm Suspension Fork Location: Newcastle, NSW or willing to post. Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheap and cheerful Extra Info: 20mm axle, non-boost spacing, tapered steerer
  18. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Dirt Jump Frames with 142 x 12mm Sliding Axle?

Looking to buy new or second hand dirt jump frame, preferably in Aluminium. For cross compatibility of wheels with other bikes in the fleet I am chasing rear axle 142 x 12mm with horizontal or sliding dropouts, I know that the Trek Ticket DJ has this and I think that the Santa Cruz Jackal may...
  19. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Sold 2012 Trek Session 88 26" (Small)

Item: 2012 Trek Session 88 26" (Small) Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Used, excellent condition Reason for selling: N+1 = N-1 Price and price conditions: $1,800 Extra Info: Specification: Fork: Fox 40 RC2 FIT (Blue Spring) Shock: Fox DHX RC2 8.75x2.75 (400lbs Spring) Wheels: Bontrager...
  20. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW Dirt Required for Pump Track Build

The design for the pump track in my back yard has been approved and construction is set to start early December. Does anyone in the Newcastle/Maitland area have two hundred odd cubic meters of reasonable quality track building dirt they want to offload?