Search results

1. peachy

VIC Niner RDO Fork or Sid XX / RCT3 - 29er

Thanks mate but I would rather a normal offset :)
  2. peachy

Sold the Sir 9! I need a new fork for my Niner One 9 RDO :)
  3. peachy

Item: A Niner RDO Rigid Fork or a 100mm SID. Both forks should have: - 15mm thru-axle; - Tapered steerer tube; and - Suit 29er. Location: Melbourne but happy to pay postage Price: Dependent on condition / model / etc.
  4. peachy

VIC Sold

http://www.29ercafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Niner-Blaze-Yellow-SIR-9-RDO-2014.jpg - this color mate ;)
  5. peachy

VIC Sold

BUMP!! This is collecting dust
  6. peachy

Kelly McGarry - Ride in Peace

Beautiful tribute and sign of respect from YT. Very saddened to hear about the loss of such an amazing rider who was always smiling.
  7. peachy

The Perfect Park? Pump track / Hot Lap / Boulder wall / Skate Park / Gym - Ideas!

Hi Rotorburners of the new and Farkiners of ye Old. I've been thinking a lot lately of public open space and the use of skate parks / pump tracks / climbing walls in such areas. It's fantastic that we are fortunate enough to have these facilities available to us for free, but a part of me...
  8. peachy

VIC Sold!!

Sold!!!!!!!
  9. peachy

VIC Sold!!

Checkout photos here: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/west-footscray/bicycles/trek-fuel-ex9-29er-mountain-bike-like-giant-anthem-trance/1102754687
  10. peachy

VIC Sold!!

Item: Trek EX9 29er 2014. Size: Medium / 18.5” virtual / 17.5” actual Asking Price: $2,100 ono About the bike: The Fuel EX9 29 is a 29er trail bike boasting 120mm of travel front and back. I had a great experience with this bike; it’s an incredibly efficient peddler, incredibly...
  11. peachy

VIC Sold

Yup and I'm about to list my Fuel Ex9 for sale too..... and one of those are for sale too hahaha
  12. peachy

VIC Sold

Item: Niner Sir 9 Medium Size Condition: Perfect used condition. It was ridden minimally before I owned it, and I never built it up. I can't actually find a scratch or chip on it. Reason for sale: Bought a Niner One 9 RDO Complete The deets: Comes with headset, rear maxle and gear...
  13. peachy

Battle of the Funduro bikes! Another X vs X thread.

It's amazing how quickly things change when you test ride a shit tonne of bikes. Went to a shop, tested some Santa Cruz's, tested a Yeti, walked out with a Devinci Spartan with full XO build kit, Pike RCT3 and Monarch RC3 - just came back from the YY from its maiden voyage and am totally...
  14. peachy

Great feedback mate; I can attest to the DRCV as I've got a Fuel Ex9 and agree with you in that they feel as though they have more travel than they do. Treks suspension platform is excellent which is why I've chosen the Slash as one of the contenders. In fact it was my only choice until I had a...
  15. peachy

Never considered a Patrol; I'll have a read about them. Thanks for the suggestion yo
  16. peachy

weigh it, i dares ya!
  17. peachy

Fair enough, everyone's entitled to their viewpoint but there is just very little in the numbers to suggest a Capra would be more capable than a Spartan / Slash / Range without having ridden any of the bikes. As I said before, I'd own a Capra in a heart beat if there was local support.
  18. peachy

You've made a massive assumption here; me not wanting a Reign has nothing to do with vanity - I've owned Reigns in the past and have test ridden new Reigns; they're just not my cup of tea.
  19. peachy

Thanks for the great input mate, I really appreciate your real world experiences with the bike. Pretty impressive results on an enduro bike at XC racers, I hope you were wearing baggies and an enduro helmet; xc whippets would have LOVED being passed by you. Unfortunately I can't really test...
  20. peachy

Care to elaborate on how they are more ‘baby’ bikes? They compete in the same market and have virtually identical geo bar half a degree here or there. In fact the Slash and Spartan is actually slacker than the Canyon Strive you recommend. I’d be all over the Capra if there was local support...